1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas Has anyone hatched the egg in the new game?

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by vegasvette, Apr 13, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vegasvette

vegasvette High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The latest game goes on for 7 days, and the grand prize appears to be random. Has anyone gone on to hatch the egg? If so, what award was given beyond the 1000 LP's?
    I've been playing, and the last segment requires 50 pieces to hatch the egg. I'm halfway through, and each piece requires about 250,000 chips played. Before I go busted, I'd like to know if the prize is in the millions of chips as well as the 1,000 LPs.

Thanks for any responses.

2. DaiLun

DaiLun R.C., L.C., and A.A.N.G.

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have hatched about 15 or 20. The prize varies and it's all in chips. No LPs except the ones you earn on the way. It took me about 6 before I got the rare one. The chips earned increase each time you hit the same Griffin multiple times.

I have calculated that it takes about 122 x 120k chips to get to the Griffin. If you play a game that allows 150k play, it takes about 100 spins at max.

Others might share their experiences.

I hit 52M and 20M jackpots, so I'm still playing on house money.

3. WeekndOrNah

WeekndOrNah Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Damn. If only I had the chip count to bet near-max per spin so I could speed this process up.

4. HuskerBB

HuskerBB VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    So you get the same one multiple times? I have hatched 3 and it was 3 different ones so I was just assuming that you got all 5 in some random order and then you were done. I did notice that the chips shown on the second page were slightly higher than what they were before I got that one - so I guess that make sense, it is telling me what I get if I get that one again.

5. vegasvette

vegasvette High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks all, do you remember the value of the first egg you hatched?

6. DaiLun

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It took me 7 to get the Rare one.

Sorry, I don't remember the value of the first one, but it goes up about 20,000 every time and then stops at a certain number. My second one down from the rare is now at 1M.

7. 16gauge

16gauge Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Playing on my wifes account, I hit for a 10,000,000 red coin win. This allowed me to bet 30k/spin for quite a while (leveled up @ 60 levels before running out of chips). Got all the different eggs (other than the rare one) initially, then got 10-12 "repeat" eggs. Never got the "rare" egg for the 1000lp's (though got about 75k lp's from play and level-ups).

8. DaiLun

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Oh, the completion bonus. I just now saw that after you mentioned it. I guess I got it once and didn't recognize it. Never got it again, though.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.