1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Absinthe Tickets

Discussion in 'Shows & Entertainment' started by AcesFull72, Mar 29, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AcesFull72

AcesFull72 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Has anyone purchased Absinthe tickets using Total Rewards credits? If so, did you get them right at the venue what? I heard that we might have to get them at our hotel (Flamingo) and charge them to our room and use our credits at checkout but I would prefer not to do it that way if possible cause of having to pay tax if we do it like that.

2. jon_vegas

jon_vegas VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    would like to know as well if anyone has info....

3. SpinyNorma

SpinyNorma Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm not sure how helpful this is as my experience is over a year old but when I tried to purchase a ticket using my TR credits, they didn't accept them. Something about the show being at Caesars but not being owned by them or something along that line. I don't recall exactly what they said but it came down to you couldn't use your TR credits for tickets.

They do have someone passing out coupons for $20 off right around the time the outside box office opens. Not as good as being able to pay with your credits but it's something. It's a great show and worth paying for but bring a sweater or something to sit on because those chairs are hard and very uncomfortable.

As I said, my experience with trying to use credits was over a year ago, closer to 18 months ago by now. Maybe it's changed since then.It would be nice.

4. NJS24

NJS24 Voice of Reason

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Visiting in two weeks and would like to see this show.

What days is the Show Off?
    What is the best way to obtain tickets?
    When does BO open and can anyone confirm coupons being passed out and at around what time?

5. vegasvic

vegasvic VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Absinthe is dark Mondays and Tuesdays. It's been 2 years since I saw the show but they always had a $20 coupon available outside the BO. But I got the same discounted price online before we went. There are no bad seats, it's a small venue. Great show (although I haven't seen it since they changed MC's).

6. Lhammer28

Lhammer28 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    just wanted to bump this to see if anyone has any new information on weather or not it is possible to buy with RCs

7. miniwhale

miniwhale High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I don't think you can go directly to the Absinthe box office and use RCs for tickets. I think you may be able to go to the TR desk and get some kind of voucher to take to the box office. I think my brother used RCs for the show a few years ago.

8. DaiLun

DaiLun R.C., L.C., and A.A.N.G.

Trips to Las Vegas:
    According to the chart, no you can't. You could try the "back door" way and charge them to your room, but since Absinthe is operated by Spiegelworld, that might not be possible.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.