1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Portafino at Mirage - your thoughts/comments?

Discussion in 'Restaurants & Buffets' started by 2tweetz, Apr 8, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 2tweetz

2tweetz Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Has anyone eaten here??.. I think it used to be Onda, but it has pretty good reviews on Yelp and TripAdvisor, etc. I'm curious what the entrees are like and the pricing... Menu on the Mirage website does not have prices.. Have a BOGO for entree via my Vegas and would take recommendations on best entrees on the menu, etc.

Thanks.

2. westie

westie VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Last edited: Apr 9, 2015
  3. Kickin

Kickin Flea

I just ate their last week and loved it. Yes it used to be Onda. It's a beautiful space with excellent food. I had the veal osso bucco. It was great and maybe one of the best meals I had that trip. The veal was so tender it cut like butter with just my fork. The saffron risotto it was served over was perfect as well and I could have just eaten that and been happy.

That myvegas reward for portofino is probably one of the best rewards available.

4. 2tweetz

2tweetz Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks.. we thought we'd give it a try since we will be at the Mirage one night for the Kathy Griffin show and it seemed like a great reward to me as well!!

5. westie

westie VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
  6. Steveslats

Steveslats Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We love Portofino! The service is the best and new chef Michael LaPlaca is creating wonderful dining experiences. Also, say hi to Raul if you sit at the bar for a glass of wine. He's very knowledgeable and can recommend wonderful wines.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.