1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Best Video Poker Trainer?

Discussion in 'Non-Vegas Chat' started by letsgotovegas, Apr 7, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. letsgotovegas

letsgotovegas VIP Whale

Wondering what your thoughts are for purchasing the best video poker trainer software?

We have Windows 7 and Windows 8 machines, so it needs to be compatible with both systems.

We used to use Frugal Video Poker, but that won't run on these systems.

It needs to correct you when you make the wrong hold and I want to be able to print strategy charts for the various games and paytable options. Having the bling-y options like STP, Multistrike, Ultimate X, etc also if possible.

What are your recommendations?

Thanks in advance.

Cheers,
    Kelly

2. vegasvic

vegasvic VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Bob Dancer is a VP expert. He has books and software that are very good. bobdancer.com

3. FXT

FXT VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Videopoker.com is pretty good. I usually get a month subscription before my Vegas trips.

For strategy printouts and hand analyzer I use Wizard of odds.

4. seemoreroyals

seemoreroyals Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    www.freeslots.com has a free vp trainer which shows margin of errors while the one at videopoker.com does not.

5. Landshark

Landshark Way into it...

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The Freeslots.com site has a very good trainer with all of the popular VP variants, and lets you tweak the pay tables.

6. bardolator

bardolator Lifelong Low Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Bob Dancer used to offer a good trainer called WinPoker 6.0. It has been around for a long time. Now Bob has moved on to another product I have not tried.

WinPoker's actual creator still offers WinPoker 6.0 on a site called the Zamzone. The software is programmable for the exact payout schedules one encounters, if they differ from full pay. Most but not all VP games are supported. WinPoker 6.0 works just fine with Windows 8.1. It even supports a touch screen.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.