1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas Show ticket question

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by bigdogmom, Apr 7, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bigdogmom

bigdogmom VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hi, I purchased two tickets to Ka thru MyVegas but haven't called to actually book the show yet. It says you have to pick the tickets up before 4PM on the day of the show. Does that mean you have to pick them up on the same day, or can you pick them up the day before the show? I hate to make two trips to the MGM parking garage in one day, if you know what I mean, LOL!!

2. g8rb8k8

g8rb8k8 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    you can pick them up the day before

3. jr7110

jr7110 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You actually do not have to make a trip to the MGM parking garage at all. You can pick up show tickets from ANY MLife box office in any MLife resort.. I have done this every single time. I usually pick mine up from the box office at Aria, on the second level near Zarkana because I usually stay at Aria or Vdara. All you need to do is tell them you are picking up tickets that you reserved through MyVegas and give them the confirmation number (which you will be given after you call to make the reservation), your players card and ID and they will print the tickets for you. Also, you do not have to wait until the day of the show - you should be able to go anytime before the show (I have gotten them days in advance) and get the tickets so you don't have to worry about them later on.

4. bigdogmom

bigdogmom VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Great info; thanks!!! :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.