1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Procedure for Comps

Discussion in 'Comps' started by tedanator, Apr 7, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tedanator

tedanator Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We met my in laws in Vegas this past weekend. We stayed comped at Caesars. My father in law got their first and he was upgraded to a suite in Octavious Tower for an extra $150/night. We were upgraded to the adjoining room, still comped. He paid for his room. I told him he should ask about comps at checkout, but was not around when they checked out. He got nothing. I know the played lots. He was on dollar machines for long periods of time for the entire trip. Basically, if he wasn't sleeping or eating, he was sitting at a dollar machine. Should he have gotten a host and asked that person for comps on the way out? Is that the proper procedure.

2. Hobofrank

Hobofrank Prime Minister of Idiocracy

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yes he should have at least gotten a CET rwards card and kept in the machine
    then before checkout he should have asked to talk to the host on duty

3. BCMike

BCMike VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yeah, if he wasn't using a slot card, he's SOL. If he was playing dollars for long hours (a few hours a day at least) and betting a few bucks a spin, he should have been comped something but they need the card to be able to track it.

4. tedanator

tedanator Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks, yeah I think I screwed up not telling him to ask for a host. I think he was just dealing with the desk clerk. He was using his card most of the time that he was gambling. Oh well, he can probably get some offers now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.