1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MGM letter

Discussion in 'Misc. Vegas Chat' started by broncofn, Apr 3, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. broncofn

broncofn VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My old host, SP retired awhile back and just received a letter from a person from the MGM and her title is director customer development. Not sure who she is or what she does.

Pleepleus introduced me to his host at mgm during SB weekend but I think he is part of Far East marketing.

My question is, is this person a host or just a marketing person? Haven't stayed at mgm in quite a while but usually stay at Aria or bellagio where I have hosts.

Edit:

Looked into it and answered my own question.

2. sindustry

sindustry VIP Whale

If it's Jamie, she is a hottie!

3. broncofn

broncofn VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I know who you are talking about! But no, the person who reached out is Italian and her initials are DD

4. Way2fast

Way2fast Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hi Broncofn, DD has been my MGM host since they opened in 1993. Several years ago she became the executive head of National Marketing, but still also has clients as a host. DD is a great person who has been more than fair in every dealing over the last 20+ years. She doesn't work weekends, so if that's important to you you might want to consider someone else. It has never been a problem for me and I would highly recommend her. She's working on a Mayweather ticket for me, even though I do not come close to the "qualifications" for this one.

5. Bo333

Bo333 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I can never remember her name, but if it's the one I'm thinking of - Yes indeed!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.