1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Vinnie Favorito is no longer

Discussion in 'Shows & Entertainment' started by vwhiten, Apr 5, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Valgal

Valgal VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
  2. meyers67

meyers67 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Anyone know the reason for his departure? The article didn't say.

3. vegasvic

vegasvic VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Word is he'll be somewhere else starting in May. He's very funny (if you aren't easily offended:) )

4. hawki39

hawki39 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I was contemplating getting tickets to see him during our 4-19 thru 4-24 trip. I guess that idea is :nono:

5. slots135

slots135 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Maybe he will be downtown at the D or something like that hopefully , and not leave town . I love the show . Their is an article posted on LVRJ about the departure which was just posted with other info as to why.

6. vegasvic

vegasvic VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Based on that article I can't imagine another venue taking him for awhile, until he gets everything squared away. But without a gig he won't be able to do that either.

7. slots135

slots135 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I know , Just wishful thinking on my part I guess , That was my favorite show .

8. hawki39

hawki39 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I had read in a different article that he has 'borrowed' monies from many people and has a hit and miss repayment history. Apparently he borrowed 5 or 7 k from a CET female employee and didn't repay her....she went through CET human resources to recoup her money....hence his departure. I had read how funny he was on here and was thinking of catching his show when we were in Vegas. Guess not.

9. vegasvic

vegasvic VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    That's the same article. He owes money to a lot of people and has been sued several times. He must be very convincing. I hope whatever his personal issues are, financial or otherwise, he gets his life straightened out and gets back on the stage.

10. Viva Las Vegas

Viva Las Vegas Elvis has left the building

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Looks like his "Poker Room Bank" is closed, and not even old man Potter will offer $0.50 on the dollar to own this mess.

[youtube]W9XZ2iU8MqU[/youtube]

Sad a Flamingo employee was stiffed by this scumbag. Note his comment at the 36 minute mark: "One day, I'm going to go to every poker room, and I'm going to get $3,000 and $2,000 and $5,000, and then I'm going to go on that trip that I planned for a long time, and never come back."

11. crapsguy5000

crapsguy5000 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Glad I chose to see him in February. Hands down the best show out of all the ones I saw. Paranormal at Ballys also impressed me.

12. vegasvic

vegasvic VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Vinnie claims he has an IRS issue, not a gambling or drugs issue. I hope whatever it is he gets is cleared up. But that's hard to do when you aren't working. He claims he has 4-5 places talking to him about opening in May. We'll see. All CET properties will be off the table and I have a feeling MGM props won't touch him either. I would guess he ends up downtown.

I enjoyed his show, bought the CD so we could get free admission again the next night.

13. nostresshere

nostresshere Mr. Anti Debit Card

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Well.... if you have winnings and do not report it, you are then gambling with the IRS. Guess who wins that pot?

14. cjohnson202

cjohnson202 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Wonder if CET will replace their diamond free show for him with something else.

15. Champster1

Champster1 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The 1st time I saw him he was downtown, peforming at Binions (at least 9 years ago). He performed in the "World Series of Poker" room. He was good then too!!

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.