1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Good restaurants for groups?

Discussion in 'Restaurants & Buffets' started by grel, Mar 31, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. grel

grel Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hi all,

I could use a little help narrowing down some restaurant options for a birthday dinner with a group of approximately 15 people. Ideally, here is the criteria I'm looking for:
    - Somewhere on strip
    - A good environment for semi-mature birthday party shenanigans (group average age is around 30). So some place that can accommodate seating, along with a nice vibe is preferred
    - Cuisine - open here, but nothing too exotic (just to help cater to the numerous tastes within the group).
    - NOT a prix-fixe menu (or at least options for individual orders to be placed)
    - Budget of < $100/person

If people have any experience or guidance on restaurants which might be suitable, I'd appreciate it! TIA!

2. newmans

newmans VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Striphouse in PH has a seperate, enclosed room. I've had a large/loud group in there and it worked out very well.
    Rao's in Caesars has a seperate room near the front. Again, it is good for a large group.

3. oghuman

oghuman VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Carmine's at the Caesars' Forum Shops might hit the spot. All portions are shareable at reasonable price.

4. Mooda

Mooda Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The Prime Rib Loft at the Orleans

5. grel

grel Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for the suggestions all

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.