1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Dress code at strip club??

Discussion in 'Vegas After Dark' started by klacey, Mar 30, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. klacey

klacey Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hello! My boyfriend and I are going to Vegas in August and are planning on doing a Couples Bottle Package (I was shocked at how reasonable the prices are!!) at either Spearmint Rhino or Sapphire Club. We've both been to Vegas a few times but never done the club thing-- including strip clubs. However, I've read how many of the nightclubs have very strict dress codes. Is that the case for the strip clubs too?? I love to get all dolled/sexied up so I'm hoping that's the case :) Or in any case, at least look like I fit in (aka-- I'm hoping it's not a tshirt and sweatpants type atmosphere!).
    Also, if anyone has any recs for which of those clubs is better for a couple, let me know! We're very excited for the trip and for this fun excursion :thumbsup: TIA!!

2. pleepleus

pleepleus 2016 - The monkey is back

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The dress codes at strip clubs aren't too strict. They will pretty much let any guy in unless you are wearing open toed shoes (Could get stabbed by some of those spikey heels) or swim trunks (My friend was turned away and he had to go back to the hotel and change).

Just don't give your man a lap dance at the club as they frown upon that as you aren't working there. I'm sure the dancers will appreciate the effort if you get dolled up. I've seen times where someone will bring a wife or GF and the stripper pays more attention to the woman than the man.

3. UCLAGirl

UCLAGirl High-Roller

I've been to vegas strip clubs a few times and spearmint rhino allowed me to go in with sandals and jean shorts at 4am. The strip club was never in our plans so I was not dressed up because I'd changed in between leaving a club and going to the peppermill.

4. RiddickBull

RiddickBull VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Lol. True role model. :nworthy:

5. pleepleus

Trips to Las Vegas:
    He's a weird dude. He smokes half a pound of weed a month and is a developer for Apple. I'm not sure how he does it.

6. jrinct1

jrinct1 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have said this NUMEROUS times.TRUST ME HERE KIDDIES Let your Wife gf or s/o choose the gal.. It will make for a much better at THE STRIP CLUB WITH very DISTINCT POSSIBILTY OF A MUCH BETTER PAYOFF LATER:evillaugh:D

7. Snidely

Snidely VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Sounds like a fun time!

8. VegasDave

VegasDave Addicted

Trips to Las Vegas:
    What were the prices you found?

9. klacey

klacey Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks, everyone! I'll plan to get dressed the way I like and thanks for the tip re: no open toed shoes for men. (Not really an issue but still good to know!)
    Re: the prices. SC is $150 for limo, front of the line admission, VIP seating on main floor, and $140 drink credit. SR is $225 for limo/VIP entrance/table and a bottle of champagne.
    Any tips on which club would be better for a couple? And no worries, will not be lap dancing on my man (at the club anyway!)!

10. pleepleus

Trips to Las Vegas:
    As a couple, I think Sapphire is probably a better option.

11. Rooster0620

Rooster0620 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Will you marry me?

12. Callahan

Callahan Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Stripclubs that enforce dress codes are primarily interested in barring people in gang/biker attire though some are pretty touchy about guys wearing shorts, especialy at night.

13. vegasvic

vegasvic VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Sapphire is good for couples, so is Little Darlings (if you want nude/no booze, if you want nude/booze Palamino is the choice). There really is no dress code at most places. Surprise your boyfriend by getting him some liquid lap dance underwear (I've not tried them myself lol).

14. wanker751

wanker751 Dutch Rudder Enthusiast

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I liked Palamino myself and so did my wife, but to be honest I did not feel it was a good "couples club". Of course my wife is stripper repellent!

15. pleepleus

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm not a fan of Palamino. I went there many years ago and the limo driver asked me repeatedly if I wanted to go and I assured him this was the place my friend (For some reason, he likes this place) wanted to go. I'm always wary of an establishment that has a "NO PIMPING" sign in front of it. The Venetian limo driver waited for 10 minutes until we gave him the green light to go.

I'm convinced the bottle of "Grey Goose" that we bought was really a mixture of rubbing alcohol, Popov and water. I woke up in the morning feeling like death and didn't leave my room for 2 days.

16. wanker751

wanker751 Dutch Rudder Enthusiast

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I did not see that sign! We did the limo with the club, the deal was free cover, we get in the car he told us we had to pay cover, which I refuted and he said he would "check on it". We did not have to pay.

I liked it but I would not go back. It defiantly is showing it's age and could use an update. The novelty of nude/booze is what drew me there. I have been to much worse clubs. Hurley WI, right next to the UP..... man some of those places are just something... but a blast!

I stuck to beer but my wife hit the goose/cranberry hard. She did not feel well the next day. But she rarely drinks.

But in Vegas there are so many better choices. I think we will do Sapphire in July when we come out there.

17. klacey

klacey Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    LOL!

Thanks! No shorts is a good guideline, even though that shouldn't be an issue with my man!
    Hmm, I definitely don't want to be stripper repellent! I definitely want my man to have a good time, which definitely means boobs right up in the face haha. So I'll probably avoid Palomino.

I'll definitely need somewhere where we can drink, so Little Darlings is definitely out!

Ugh yeah that definitely does not sound like our style. Definitely want somewhere classier.

Thanks everyone for your insight!

18. vegasvic

vegasvic VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If you want your boyfriend to have a good time it's imperative that YOU tip the dancers along with him. Once dancers see YOU are into it they will flock to your table.

19. klacey

klacey Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for the tip!! I definitely will be assisting with the tipping then!

20. vegasvic

vegasvic VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Most strippers love couples. Let's face it there are a lot of creeps in strip clubs. And a lot of guys who hit on the dancers. Yeah that's a part of the job but I'm sure it grows old fast. That is avoided for the most part with couples. But the dancers also need to make money and if they think the woman isn't into it then there's a pretty good chance the guy will tip lightly with little to no lappers. But a couple where they are both tipping? Stripper magnet.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.