1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

LVA and ACG coupons to trade

Discussion in 'Coupons & Sweepstakes' started by Vegas Insight, Mar 27, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vegas Insight

Vegas Insight MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I received my LVA today. The ACG has been ordered, it arrives via a major online retailer early next week.

I'm not in search of much from either book. For the LVA, I'm no longer looking for anything.

For ACG I'm primarily looking for the Orleans $10 match play. Last year it was claimed that they switched it, requiring you to redeem it at B Connected, a la the LVA coupon, but when I was there in November, they were still redeeming it at the tables. Anybody know if the 2015 coupon now needs to be exchanged at B Connected? If you still use them directly at the table then I'll take several.

Coupons I'm likely to use during my six night trip are those for Orleans, Ellis Island and several of the downtown coupons. I know I won't use the GNugget coupons from ACG, and any of the gambling coupons for Palms (jury is still out on whether or not we'll dine at the Palms with the LVA coupon.)

Have a great day!

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 14, 2015
  2. KazooTom

KazooTom Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm pretty well set for our trip in June, I'll double check to see if there is anything we need. While I may not need much, I may be able to help you out. Send me a pm with more specifics and I'll double check what we have available.

3. Vegas Insight

Vegas Insight MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I am no longer in need of an LVA no. 28 (Ellis Island drinks) coupon. And by the same token, I no longer have the LVA Mirage 2-for-1 buffet coupon available to trade.

4. Vegas Insight

Vegas Insight MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Original post has been updated to reflect current desires.

5. mescalita

mescalita old and in the way...

Trips to Las Vegas:
    "Last edited by ClownHo; Today at 01:52 PM. Reason: Turns out that the wonderful Wicked Spoon coupon they included with my LVA MRB expires March 31. Why'd they bother?"

You can use your Wicked Spoon coupon all year now. Glad I held on to one of them.

6. Vegas Insight

Vegas Insight MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I meant to hold onto mine, just in case this were to happen... but I can't find it. I must have dropped it into the recycling bag.

<b><u>LAST CALL</u>: I'm still looking for an ACG Orleans match play or two.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.