1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Who is funnier?

Discussion in 'Shows & Entertainment' started by jburp, Mar 26, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jburp

jburp Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I would like to see either Jeff Dunham or Terry Fator. Who do you think is funnier. Will be going with 45, 58, and 81 year old people.

2. Ezzy711

Ezzy711 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Have only seen Dunham on tv so very subdued. Saw Fator live and enjoyed it. As far as I know anyone can see Dunham on tv so to me Fator is more of a Vegas experience. Not sure if that is true, but it has been my experience. Actually I am not a "dummy" person but my brother and sister wanted to go. Had a few laughs. Funnier than I thought it would be, but I had low expectations. Good for all adults.

Enjoy not matter what you decide!

3. LV2GAMBLE

LV2GAMBLE Certified LOW Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We've seen both. I would say JD is funnier by far. Don't get me wrong, TF is very talented and some of his material is musical, so not all humor. Just saw JD a little over two weeks ago. Loved it!!!

4. jburp

jburp Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Are either of them vulgar or offensive? Thanks for your view points!

5. WHITEJACKET73

WHITEJACKET73 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I saw Jeff Dunham at the Pho last December...funny, very funny...his show is "Vegas" rated....some colorful language/subjects....might not be cool to the 81 yr old. I saw Fator's show a couple of years ago and is very funny and entertaining.....however, I literally had tears rolling down my cheeks when I saw Dunham's show, I was laughing so hard.

6. The Stig

The Stig VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have not seen Dunham so cant comment on his show although he would be something I would go and see, I saw Terry Fator last month and threw some money at it as it was the only show I was seeing that trip, so it was 3rd row centre seat. I really enjoyed the show I wasn't sure if I wouldn't get some of the humour as it might be more for an American audience, but I got all the stuff and it was funny, he maybe a bit more family oriented although some jokes probably go above the kids head's.

After Vicky the cougar shows a picture of the dress she's wearing for the Oscars.

Terry: That slit is a bit high

Vicky: Yeah you can almost see the red carpet, (pause) there's some kid's out there with blank faces.

Also with Fator your getting more entertainer as he does a lot of songs but he does some great impressions of singers and I would say for all round entertainment Terry Fator does a great show.

7. Thor

Thor Beer Drinker

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have only seen videos of each and Dunham is funnier to myself. Love the characters and voices

8. Mrs. K.

Mrs. K. Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I am afraid of puppets so this is a "what would you rather" question for me. From what I've heard from my non-puppet-phobic friends, Fator is more entertaining.

9. Bubbavegas

Bubbavegas VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Seen them both live and Dunham is the funnier one IMO but Fator is the more overall talented I would say, his impersonations and songs really make the show.

10. redzone

redzone Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Dun Ham is by far the funniest but also more risqué if you will. Peanut is hilarious. Fator to me was the same as going to see someone impersonate singers with little jokes in between. He is very good at what he does though.

11. bswim

bswim High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Carrot Top is funnier! :nworthy:

ETA: I haven't seen Dunham but have seen Fator. He's INSANELY talented but if you've watched the shop on Netflix you've seen the majority of his show already.
    He's probably one of the most talented people on the strip if not the country, just doesn't refresh his material very often.

12. burdog

burdog Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Have seen Fator x2 and really enjoyed it. Going to see Dun HAM.com (LOL) this summer, can't wait. So glad PH extended his dates.

13. vegasfan

vegasfan Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My thoughts exactly

14. Snickers

Snickers Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Saw Dunham in our town when he was working out the new show at our local arena a few years back and he was hilarious (but was also running a longer show and seeing what the audience responded to). He came back later with a newer show and it was still great. We will be picking up tiks in Vegas to see him this year.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.