1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Getting more than 1 guest into the Diamond Lounge?

Discussion in 'Comps' started by msujen12, Mar 25, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. msujen12

msujen12 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just wondering if any of you have had any luck in Vegas getting more than one guest into the Diamond Lounge with you? Traveling with 3 girlfriends but I'm the only Diamond member and it would really nice to be able to hang out with all of them for a few drinks. Also willing to pay for the additional guests. Anyone know if this is possible?

2. newmans

newmans VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You can ask your host for the additional guests and your name will go onto a list where you check in. Other than that, there is a 1000 reward credit charge (per person) for your 3rd and 4th guests. If the DL isn't busy, they may just let your whole group in with No additional charge.

3. monkey

monkey Low-Roller

Is this new? In the past, I was not allowed a third. The option to pay was not given to me. I would have gladly paid, if I had known this was possible.

4. mrstealth

mrstealth VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    There is no option to pay additional points for a guest anywhere besides Atlantic City and maybe detroit. As far as bringing a guest, a lot depends on when you plan on going. Most of the time the lounge is not at capacity so it's usually not a problem, on busy weekends and holidays however the rule is hard to break.

There are some ways to do this:
    #1 - Wait at the entrance until you see a single person going to enter, explain you situation and ask if they would check your guest in
    #2 - Contact you host and they should be able to help you
    #3 - Befriend the girl working the front desk, explain the situation and see if she will allow it. I have found 99% of these girls to be extremely friendly, and if she doesn't have authorization, all the desks have a phone she can call the appropriate person.

#4 - YOu could always fly me to vegas and I would be more than happy to check your guest into any diamond lounge you want me too as often as you needed - LOL

5. newmans

newmans VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
  6. msujen12

msujen12 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks everyone...going to try to arrange it with my host...hopefully it won't be a problem!

7. highlow

highlow Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I just did it this weekend at PHo during March madness... Just contacted my host, easy breezy..

8. msujen12

msujen12 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Awesome. Thank you!!

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.