1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas What would you spend?

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by markr520, Mar 25, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. markr520

markr520 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If M-Life announced that they would allow you to get a fourth reward if you purchased chips, what would be your threshold on purchasing chips for an extra reward? Me personally, I don't play all that often to accumulate the huge rewards, so I'd be at 20 max, but I'm curious to see what other people are at.

2. tringlomane

tringlomane STP Addicted Beer Snob

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It's definitely > $20 to get the 4th.

As for me...um...I could argue if I could get it for 50 or less. But at least we don't have as big of an LP backlog like we used to.

Kicking off the Trip with Two New Hotels to Us!!!
  3. Mrs. K.

Mrs. K. Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    $20 max.

4. Ty

Ty ?

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I did risk $50 and got the fourth reward. Did not do this for wife's account. Now that we are going 2-3 times a year I find I'm not always redeeming all four.

I feel $50 is fair.

5. EastCoastVegasFan!

EastCoastVegasFan! VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm too stubborn, I will never, ever, spend one penny on this game. It takes away from the purpose, for me at least.....

July 19th - July 24th
  6. Ty

Ty ?

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Not even $20 for a perpetual fourth reward?

7. EastCoastVegasFan!

EastCoastVegasFan! VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Honestly, no. There isn't really anything appealing to me. I get comped at CET properties, so I don't use the hotel awards. The only thing I use are the breakfast buffet awards, and most of they are cheaper than $20 if I pay straight cash for them, so there is no reason.

The only way I would possibly spend the $20, is if I already booked 3 awards (that I could not refund) and the Aria cabana at their pool came back, then I would probably spend the $20. With that said, I don't see a scenario where I would be locked into 3 breakfast buffets.

July 19th - July 24th
  8. disappearingdusk

disappearingdusk Tourist

I wouldn't spend anything. There aren't any rewards that I want at this point. Buffets for the most part are unappealing to me. I'm really into fitness and nutrition, and vacations are my splurge food wise. If I'm going to cheat, it's going to be a really nice sit down meal at a high quality restaurant. Unfortunately, MyVegas doesn't provide such experiences. I've seen all of the shows. I don't stay at the hotels that are provided. At this point, I'm just playing for fun.

It is obvious that MGM is catering to a very specific demographic with these rewards. I am not part of that demographic.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.