1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Cab from Palms to Bellagio

Discussion in 'Getting There & Getting Around' started by majorminor, Mar 26, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. majorminor

majorminor Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Next month I'm staying at Cosmo for a couple days then three days at the Palms. When we want to head back to the strip from the Palms, it looks like the quickest/easiest way would be to just cab it to the Bellagio. I also noticed that there's a north entrance to the B right on Flamingo Road. I would think this spot would be fast and relatively cheap - cab wouldn't have to get on the strip and should only be one or two lights total... How much do you think it would cost? I know there's some shuttle services but none sound too convenient. Would that spot at the B also be a good place to grab a cab back to the Palms?

Thanks for any advice!

2. breanna61

breanna61 Super Moderator

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'll be staying at both on my next trip as well. There is a shuttle from Palms to Forum Shops but it only runs until 8 pm. It's convenient though. You can also shuttle from GC to Forum Shops or Rio to Bally's or Harrahs. I often cab to various locations on strip. When I cab to a central location on the strip, I usually have the cab take me to Bally's. It's around $9 as I recall so would be the same to Bellagio I would think.

3. NJS24

NJS24 Voice of Reason

Trips to Las Vegas:
    $12-15

4. CalifLovesVegas

CalifLovesVegas High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You can taxi from Palms to Cosmo, easily if he takes the back way. You never go on the strip.
    Its that overpass from Dean Martin, that takes you over the freeway and lands inbetween
    Cosmo & Aria on Harmon.
    He makes a left into Cosmo.

Or like you mentioned, could be dropped off at Bell at the Shops. which in on the side
    of Bell, instead of coming in from the front.

5. majorminor

majorminor Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Excellent info! Thanks everybody. The Bellagio Shops entrance - I'll remember that

6. breanna61

breanna61 Super Moderator

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Not unless you are long-hauled...have never paid that from Palms.

7. BackInVegas

BackInVegas VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    This. You have three shuttle choices ALL FREE, but always give the driver a buck at least. My listed times could be wrong. So do not be 100% on them.

Palms runs from 10 AM to 8 PM takes you to Caesars. I bet the walk from Caesars to Bellagio is just as long as the walk from Palms to Bellagio.(I know it isn't but that Caesars is BIG)
    Gold Coast shuttle 8 AM to 1 AM takes you Orleans and then to Ballys or Caesars(there seems to be new rules in place for Gold Coast Shuttle). Pretty quick walk from Ballys to Bellagio, and you might see the fountains.
    Rio 9 AM to 2 AM takes you to Harrahs or Ballys. Pretty quick walk from Ballys to Bellagio, and you might see the fountains.

During the daylight hours you can walk, using the walking overpass over the interstate is on the Caesars side though. Crossing Flamingo without using the lights is NOT recommended. I have NEVER walked Flamingo from Bellagio to Palms or Palms to Bellagio at night.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.