1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Golden Gate Suite - Pull Out Couch / Quiet room Request?

Discussion in 'Downtown Hotels' started by dooner, Mar 24, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dooner

dooner High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Booked the Golden Gate Suite for next week. I have a friend who is going to share the room. Has anyone slept on the pull-out couch? That is his spot (since the room is comped by me!). I also read that I'll be in for a surprise with the shower thing - that opens directly into the room!

Second part - are all the suites facing south? So I assume there is no problem with noise from Fremont? (should I request any room in particular?)

2. ajp

ajp High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    There is a curtain you can pull around the shower to block the view. And yes all the suites face south.

3. reedy

reedy Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The shower and toliet rooms both have thier own misted glass doors. The curtain itself just corners off the sink area which i guess you could call a bathroom. Its a wierd setup.

4. dunebug81

dunebug81 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The pull out couch is pretty much the worst thing I've ever slept on. I lost a bet w/ my bro and had to give him the bed. After 15 min of that torture I told him to move over we're sharing the bed.

5. Jane42

Jane42 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My sister-in-law stayed on the pull out couch. She didn't complain at the time, but then told me after we were home that it wasn't the most comfortable sleep she had had..... The king bed that I was in was wonderful!

Yes, the bathroom setup was very strange but doable with the curtain that goes around the whole area when you are showering/dressing.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.