1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Video Poker VP pay tables at CET

Discussion in 'Video Poker' started by Little Joe, Mar 22, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Little Joe

Little Joe Tourist

Just got back from Vegas today. I noticed that some pay tables for VP had changed. Specifically at Planet Hollywood. What used to be 9/6 for TDB was now 7/5. The bar tops at Heart Bar had went down for DDB from 8/5 to 7/5. The bar top for DDB at Balleys South bar went from 8/5 to 7/5. I'm hoping this is just for the busy March Madness weekend.

2. TIMSPEED

TIMSPEED Money’s on the way, with CashNetUSA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I highly doubt it...
    Does 99% of the gambling populous care what those numbers on the screen mean?
    No.

3. tringlomane

tringlomane STP Addicted Beer Snob

Trips to Las Vegas:
    No, these will likely be long-term...these changes have gradually been occurring.. Caesars Palace has been that way since February, and it had already been reported that the Heart Bar was this way as well. :( Bally's hadn't been touched until now though. Just like I initially feared, this is a corporate directive. This really sucks. Only a matter of time before TAG Lounge gets gouged... :( The only good news is...Caesars didn't touch the all star ii units in the downgrade. I pray that was the same way for Bally's.

Thanks for the updates, I'll go begrudgingly change the master list.

Kicking off the Trip with Two New Hotels to Us!!!
  4. Little Joe

Little Joe Tourist

I was at TAG this weekend as well. They were at 8/5 for DDB. I played almost all my VP at Balleys All Start II and Paris Triple Play machines. Neither of those have been changed.

5. Harry Lyme

Harry Lyme VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    double posted

Last edited: Mar 22, 2015
  6. Harry Lyme

Harry Lyme VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It's like that in the Mid-Atlantic region, too, not just CET. At least with Harrah's in AC and Philly/Chester I can find a couple of $1 9/6 JoBs (by the craps tables and a few rows from the back of the VP section, respectively). I was at Valley Forge last week and found none.

One thing's for certain: they don't get the play they used to since the change. It used to be hard to get on a decent paytable game. Now with the slew of 7/5s...take your pick and sit anywhere.

7. aaisack

aaisack VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    More incentive to play these machines at a pace just fast enough to keep the beer flowing.:beer:

8. tringlomane

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I might be going back to one-coining when the barkeep isn't looking at those paytables... :(

Good to hear. Hopefully they forget to change TAG...:evillaugh

9. abrolsma

abrolsma Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm thinking of wearing a fake sling on my dominant arm to even things up next week.

10. tringlomane

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Good idea! I'll play entirely with my right hand if they end up lowering the paytables at TAG. I'm really unbalanced in hand coordination, so this should work really well for me. I could use the practice anyway. I'll also get drunk faster because my left hand will be totally free for drinks! :beer:

11. abrolsma

abrolsma Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I was kind of joking when I typed it but after I posted I thought the idea had merit. ):)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.