1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

A Few Wynn Tower Suites Questions

Discussion in 'LV Strip Hotels' started by johnvic, Mar 4, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. johnvic

johnvic VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    What is included in the complimentary breakfast?

Is it delivered to your room or do you go to a room for it?

They say that there is no resort fee but is that true if I book it through an air & hotel package?

Are the Encore Tower Suites different than the Resort Rooms?

Thanks!

2. etm117

etm117 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Breakfast is $40/person and comes off your bill automatically at the end (not including tips). I think you can do room service but I always do Terrace Point Cafe or Society Cafe if I'm at Encore.

I don't do package trips, but I've never had a resort fee.

The base Tower King room is like the base resort room, just in the Tower section.

3. johnvic

johnvic VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks!

4. Tubbs

Tubbs High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I am well out of date on this but you might want to do a bit more digging if the answer is important to you. Unless things have changed, I thought the complimentary breakfast for the Tower Suites on the Wynn side was at Tableau and only Tableau.

I thought Encore was room service but etm117 suggests there is a bit more flexibility.

5. johnvic

johnvic VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I emailed Wynn, not the actual Steve but customer service. Here is their reply:

As a guest in our Tower Suites the daily resort fee is exempt. Reservations confirmed directly with Wynn and Encore offer a complimentary breakfast under the Tower Suite Dining Experience. Guest at Wynn enjoy complimentary breakfast at Tableau and guest at Encore enjoy complimentary breakfast in-room.

6. ez369

ez369 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The "Tower Suite Dining" selection at Tableau is your basic breakfast plate of 2 eggs, bacon, potatoes, toast, bakery basket and drink. If I recall, it's listed at $28 lol if staying multiple days it does get boring since I prefer their white chocolate orange french toast and sometimes just pay to have that instead.

7. spiritair

spiritair Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I was just there and you could get whatever you wanted (on the breakfast menu) at Tableau, not just the "Tableau Breakfast" We ordered something different each day (entrée, coffee, juice) When I checked out, there were a few charges on the bill from Tableau. They removed them all, except the gratuity. The frittata was great (ham/cheese etc)

Quite possibly the nicest breakfast I have ever had, in regards to food, ambiance, and service. BTW we saw Rudy Giuliani there.

8. johnvic

johnvic VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm booked! I found a very good deal using the Wynn Air/Hotel package. I also did the $200 dining credit. I went with Wynn Tower and not Encore for 2 reasons. One was I like the entrance to the Wynn Tower. I remember on one trip how peaceful it felt with the Koi pond. I would also prefer my breakfast in a restaurant instead of room service.

9. luvstp

luvstp High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I LOVE having breakfast at Tableau.....excellent food and very relaxed atmosphere. I think the Tower Suites at either Wynn or Encore is the only way to go.....and I can hardly wait to be there in less than 3 weeks!

I agree with you 100% about how relaxing it is to enter the Wynn Tower Suites area....it just makes me say "ahhhh" every single time.

Have a great time.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.