1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Table Games Cosmopolitan Blackjack Conditions

Discussion in 'Table Games' started by bmw7a, Mar 6, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bmw7a

bmw7a Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Wondering if anyone can give current/recent update on blackjack at Cosmo. Can you find a $25 dollar game that is 3:2, or is everyting there 6:5? My friends want to stay there, but I'd prefer Aria for better rules myself, unless there is anything decent at Cosmo.

Thanks in advance-

Ben

2. BayouBengal

BayouBengal VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The FBBJ is 3:2. There is some 3:2 BJ for $25 but you will have to keep an eye out. It won't be in the Bond pit area for sure. The tables near book and stage might have some 3:2. No idea about the other rules like DAS,RSA etc.

3. Travel Fanatic

Travel Fanatic The Arbiter of Taste Caviar Kid

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The high limit has good rules, but if you're only talking about $25 and less, I do not know

I Need Spa
  4. incognito

incognito Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    When I was there 2 weeks ago the pit across from the high limit slots were ALL 3:2 when I asked. However, I never saw it posted on the table. The min varied from $25-$100. And as it was mentioned Free bet BJ is 3:2. I think the 6:5 was a temporary thing to test to see if players would play for crappy rules.

5. 44inarow

44inarow VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Interesting. When I was there in November, I struggled to find a 3:2 table even at $50. It's one of the reasons I tend to stay and play at Aria, even though I'd like to give Cosmopolitan a try. I'm back in a few weeks and looking forward to checking things out again.

6. Travel Fanatic

Travel Fanatic The Arbiter of Taste Caviar Kid

Trips to Las Vegas:
    As noted on a couple other threads, the table rules have been changing at Cosmo, so hopefully that means more 3:2. I agree, in the past, it seemed like there was a ton of 6:5 on the main floor

I Need Spa
  7. bmw7a

bmw7a Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Huh, please post your findings...Just like you, I would prefer to stay at Aria as I believed the rules were much more favorable than the Cosmo, but if they are changing, then would give Cosmo a try.

8. ams722

ams722 Side Bet Shunner

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The shoe games in the "main pit" across from the high limit room are all 3:2, hard 17. Minimums are $10 in the early morning, $15 in the afternoon, and $25 and up in the evening and at night.

Low limit single deck games are all 6:5. Tables in the party pit are all 6:5.

Walk next door to the Bellagio for much much better blackjack conditions.

9. Naturaleight

Naturaleight MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It use to be ALL 6:5 on the main floor for their DD games. You could only find a 3:2 game on an 8D shoe. I'm really glad to hear they are taking away the 6:5 crap. I know they lost a nice chunk of my business because of it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.