1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

LIVE 3/7-3/12 Tres Amigas @ Bally's & More!

Discussion in 'Vegas Trip Reports' started by 1LuckyMomma, Mar 6, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 1LuckyMomma

1LuckyMomma High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:

My Trip Report

Leaving tomorrow around 5 p.m. so I thought I'd better get this party started! We are three married ladies off to have some fun! No cooking, cleaning or carpooling for 5 whole days!!! We'll be playing tour guide as we're taking a newbie this trip. I'm bound and determined to visit at least 3 new places.

I'm in the middle of printing boarding passes, MyVegas rewards and packing tonight. I'm also doing some last minute research on spas as we want to visit a spa for a day while we're there. So far, I'm leaning towards Canyon Ranch at Venetian. I've never had a spa day and I'm not sure I can just sit around all day when the machines and tables are waiting for me, but we'll see how it goes.

We'll be staying at Bally's for the first time. I've reserved a Jubilee premium room for us, which is comped for 5 nights. I'm tempted to try the early check in online just because I like all my ducks in a row. (I'm a list maker and a little OCD.). We won't even arrive until almost midnight so hopefully we'll have a chance of an upgrade. The only time I've been upgraded to a suite was when we checked in really late in other hotels. We'll see what happens. I'm praying for a Paris/Bellagio fountain view!

I'll keep you posted as often as possible. Cheers!

2. abrolsma

abrolsma Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Buena suerte tres amigas! That's all my five years of Spanish exhausted in one sentence.

3. TIMSPEED

TIMSPEED Money’s on the way, with CashNetUSA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If you're going to get a Jubilee Room..ask for the "71st" Floor (it's not really that high, but that's what they call it)
    We had one back in November, and it was great (we had a "premium" one; viewing northbound)
    Didn't hear any noise from Drais either...

4. tringlomane

tringlomane STP Addicted Beer Snob

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hopefully 11 more floors (we were on 60; ten floors up) would lessen the noise from that god awful Bazaar. It was noisier than Drai's for us. G/f was not happy. On weekdays you're probably better off facing Paris for noise now. But I really dunno.

I'd pack ear plugs or get pass out drunk every night. I had the former available, but did the latter. Lol

Kicking off the Trip with Two New Hotels to Us!!!
  5. 1LuckyMomma

1LuckyMomma High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We don't usually go to sleep until 3 or so and already have earplugs packed. :) I'm not sure what room we have for special favors checking in so late but we'll see what happens.

6. 1LuckyMomma

1LuckyMomma High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
  7. 1LuckyMomma

1LuckyMomma High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    [​IMG]

I feel a cold coming on. ::(

8. 1LuckyMomma

1LuckyMomma High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Budget is $100 per day for fun.

9. captainron62

captainron62 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We did the online check in and ended up in room 5726. We were COMP on a Jubilee Premium. On Friday night the you could hear some thumping coming from Chateau, but it didn't bother us. We had a great view of Paris and a decent fountain view. It is so cool to hear the fountains blasting from your room!

room night view.jpg day view.jpg

10. captainron62

captainron62 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Also, I thought it was funny that before our last trip the biggest thing I was looking forward to was not cooking for anyone, not running kids anywhere and sleeping when and if as I pleased!

11. 1LuckyMomma

1LuckyMomma High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    At the airport waiting to board!

12. tringlomane

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hope you can fight off the cold! Good luck!

13. 1LuckyMomma

1LuckyMomma High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    [​IMG]. Landed at PDX. 3 hrs to kill so we're grabbing dinner.

14. breanna61

breanna61 Super Moderator

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Looking forward to your live updates. Have a great trip!

15. NY lady- MidWest Cowboy

NY lady- MidWest Cowboy Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We had a Jubilee premium room in October. Last room at the end of the hall. Long walk but beautiful view of the fountains. You could slide the window open and hear the music.

16. 1LuckyMomma

1LuckyMomma High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Flights were uneventful. We had an English speaking cab driver that was really informative. Checked into room and headed upstairs to the 72nd tower. The bell lady opens the door and says "you will have a beautiful view of the tower! The door opens and I see a man half dressed hop up and say Wth? He and his companion were getting cozy in the bed when we opened the door! The bell hop almost died of embarrassment! I jumped back ASAP! I had already seen more than I ever wanted to. After about a 20 minute wait in the hall , we were given a room directly across from Drais. The music is still blaring and it's 4:30 am! Tomorrow we Will be moved to a-different room.

17. 1LuckyMomma

1LuckyMomma High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Lost over $100 on dollar machines and started playing quarters. Then, I hit $400! Off to bed for a couple hours.

18. tringlomane

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Nice hit before hitting the sack!

Sucks they screwed up your initial room and you had to be subjected to all that.

And now hope your ear plugs work well since you're facing Drai's for the night.

This was what the line to get in looked like at 4:48am on Saturday two weeks ago. They probably go for a couple more hours. Ignore the blurriness, I was drunk dammit.

[​IMG]

19. kingpasty

kingpasty High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I thought the club was in the basement? Hard to believe it'd be that noisy!

20. NCAAHoops

NCAAHoops VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Wishing you luck on your trip and will look for your updates. Be sure to tell the front desk manager you came to vegas to get lucky but not with someone already in your room. Sorry to hear you had a bad start. Good luck

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.