1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas How many rewards can you buy, NOT REDEEM

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by IWannaBeInVegas, Mar 6, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. IWannaBeInVegas

IWannaBeInVegas VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have already redeemed two rewards so I know I am limited to one more. Curious, if I see some things I want, should I but them and only redeem the one I want to use when there, or will not not allow me to buy another after I redeem my third reward. I was thinking about getting the freeplay just in case I want to use it. I really wanted to do a show but right now, shows are blacked out during my trip on the Myvegas, I assume they are reworking the point structure for them but not sure.

2. imderekpoe

imderekpoe Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You should be able to buy more than you are allowed to redeem. You may get a warning that you're over your limit, but it will allow you to proceed.

3. DaiLun

DaiLun R.C., L.C., and A.A.N.G.

Trips to Las Vegas:
    No. It is my understanding that you can't get more than your limit of any category of reward.

If you are limited to 3 mLife rewards, then that's all you can get (buy). You can, however, get any number of other category rewards up to their limit.

4. imderekpoe

imderekpoe Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Only if they've made a change (which is possible). I have definitely bought more than the limit of mLife rewards in the past, then refunded the ones that I didn't use. I believe the last time that I did that was last September.

5. IWannaBeInVegas

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I guess I will wait and see if shows open up. I'm only able to get 50 in free play due to the number of nights I am staying

6. JoJoR

JoJoR VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You can definitely buy more rewards than you're allowed. You'll get a popup warning you about reaching the limit, but you won't have any issues when you go to redeem X amount on your trip. I do believe there is a limit on how many rewards can be refunded within a certain period though.

7. tringlomane

tringlomane STP Addicted Beer Snob

Trips to Las Vegas:
    5 refunds in a month iirc.

8. pebbles

pebbles Micro Roller.

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I usually buy 6 or 7 (allowed 3/30) and redeem what I feel like whilst there. It's easy to refund the ones you don't use.

9. Matty Ice

Matty Ice High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have purchased 9 rewards for my upcoming trip. Haven't decided which ones I want to use, but I'll decide while I'm out there. You do get a pop up when you try to purchase a reward beyond your limit, but just hit ok to bypass it. For a show, I would highly recommend calling and booking before you go.

10. IWannaBeInVegas

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for the replies. I need to keep watching the shows, seems they all are blackout days past 5/31 I think it was.

11. npom

npom VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just curious, what happens if you try to redeem a 4th award and are only entitiled to 3?

12. Kolmeseiska

Kolmeseiska Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You'll be told no.

13. vegas superfan

vegas superfan VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The subject says "not redeem" but the post says 'redeem"?

You can buy as many as you want. You can only redeem three. Some people buy extra and then get it refunded when they go back home. This is because they are not sure what they are going to use, and then cannot decide while in Vegas because most of the rewards will not show with a Vegas IP.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.