1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas Bellagio breakfast pass

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by Elayne, Mar 5, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Elayne

Elayne Tourist

Is the breakfast at the bellagio worth it to get the buffet passes? I already slected 2 ka tickets, 2 dinner passes and have just enough for 2 breakfast passes

2. DaiLun

DaiLun R.C., L.C., and A.A.N.G.

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If you have the points to burn and won't be going back to LV in the near future, I'd do it. Otherwise, I'd hold on to the LPs.

3. klawrey

klawrey High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I always use all of my LP on any given trip. I began playing when the game first started and the rewards were exceptional and I have continued to play as I have watched reward prices increase and the quality decline. Basically what I am getting at is you do not know why will be available by your next trip but it is likely going to be less in quality of time tells anything. Further, the prices may increase and as I fortunate as it is the game will eventually see a demise that presents limited value to the players.

Moral of the story is to get it while it's hot, well okay it was hot 3 years ago and has settled to like warm in terms of rewards so don't risk saving LP until it goes cold.

4. DaiLun

DaiLun R.C., L.C., and A.A.N.G.

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I agree but also believe that it depends of the frequency that you visit Las Vegas. I agree that the LPs like air miles devalue over time, but if OP is going back within 2 or 3 months . . .

I went to Las Vegas 12 times last year so I had ample time/opportunity to spend my LPs. . .

5. klawrey

klawrey High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I will give you that but most people aren't that lucky :nworthy:

I'm happy when I can make it 2-3 times a year haha

6. jr7110

jr7110 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have done the Bellagio breakfast pass on the last few trips and it is a very good value. The food and selection at Bellagio is excellent, and it is actually good for breakfast or lunch so you can use it for either meal (or even go toward the end of breakfast and try a little of both!)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.