1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

A Crab question

Discussion in 'Restaurants & Buffets' started by hawki39, Mar 3, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hawki39

hawki39 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I know that snow crab and king crab legs are readily available in Las Vegas. Being an east coaster, I've only had the opportunity to partake of Dungeness crab on two occasions, years ago. Are there places (preferably a Buffet) that serves Dungeness crabs? Either Strip or Downtown, I'll travel to get them.:licklips:

2. DaiLun

DaiLun R.C., L.C., and A.A.N.G.

Trips to Las Vegas:
    In over 35 years of visiting Las Vegas, I don't remember ever seeing Dungeness being served at ANY buffet.

I was born and raised in San Francisco, so I know what Dungeness looks and tastes like.

That doesn't mean that it doesn't exist, just that I've never seen it.

3. hawki39

hawki39 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Back in the early 80s, I lived in Northern VA and had Dungeness crab legs at a Chesapeake Seafood Restaurant all you can eat place. They were seasonal.

4. Foos

Foos High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The GVR buffet used to have Dungeness crab legs, but I don't think they do anymore (They were great)

5. Electroguy563

Electroguy563 Vegas Joker

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Back in 2010 we ate at the Village Seafood Buffet at the Rio. They had Dungeness crab clusters. It was sweet and delicious.

Not sure if they still serve it. I've never seen it anywhere else. But maybe someone else can chime in. I love Dungeness crab.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.