1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas Buffets

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by WickedWife, Feb 26, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WickedWife

WickedWife Tourist

We're starting to save up points for our August trip and I am wondering if the buffet 2-for-1 rewards are a good deal. I thought I remembered reading somewhere that you could get 2-for-1 coupons in other places so it was a waste of LP's, but of course I can't find any info on it now, lol. Anyone have any experience with this?

2. DaiLun

DaiLun R.C., L.C., and A.A.N.G.

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My opinion is:

1) If you don't want to use up cash out of pocket, 2 for 1 is a good deal
    2)If you have points to burn, 2 buffets are a better deal
    3)If you have comp money, 2 for 1 is a good deal
    4)If you are earning mLife point, 2 for 1 might be a better deal since you earn mLife points with spending.

It really depends on where you are eating and whether or not you can get a coupon that fits.

3. gizmo22

gizmo22 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Was thinking about using my wife's last rewad for a 2 for 1 breakfast since that is about how many points she'll have left after using them for shows and I don't know what kind of shape we'll be in in the morning to want to walk somewhere for a discount. Does anyone know if Tix4dinner offers 50% off on breakfast buffets or just dinner?

4. 1LuckyMomma

1LuckyMomma High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We'll be using a couple next week! Bellagio is our favorite buffet so far so we have one BOGO lunch and one BOGO dinner. Not sure what else we'll use this trip. Last trip we used a BOGO at the Mirage and agreed it wasn't really that great and we'd never pay full price for it.

5. ZiggyZag

ZiggyZag Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You can indeed get 2for1 buffets coupons in other places (ACG and LVA), but not for the buffets that are featured on MyVegas. So, if all you want is cheap food, then they're not a great deal. But if you want specifically to try the buffet at Aria or Bellagio (for example), then those rewards are a good deal (and 2for1 deals have the best $/point conversion if you were going to purchase the product anyway).

6. WickedWife

WickedWife Tourist

Thanks Ziggy, from what people are saying the Bellagio Buffet is not to be missed :)

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.