1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Anyone else notice that their May/June CET Slot Play Offers Have Improved?

Discussion in 'Comps' started by Flowers, Feb 28, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Flowers

Flowers VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I just checked my online TR account and my slot play offers for May and June have gone up a bit from the March and April low. The offers still aren't what they were in December ($700/month), but my May and June offers are for $500 in FSP, up from $300-375 for March and April.

Maybe CET noticed a drop in play with the big drop in offer amounts post the bankruptcy filing and is responding with improved offers.

Last edited: Feb 28, 2015
  2. ruralhipster

ruralhipster High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Who knows what goes on at TR/CET. I seem to be getting an average of 10 email offers a week from them. Everything from "rooms for as little 49 dollars" to up to 5 nights at any hotel plus: gift card, tickets to weird Al, free play, etc. What is available online when you try to book with an offer code is another story entirely.

3. captainron62

captainron62 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have been getting a ton the last two weeks!

4. daniela

daniela Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've been getting a lot of offers recently but when I try to book online nothing is available and I always get an error message :)

Maybe I should try to call them!

5. TIMSPEED

TIMSPEED Money’s on the way, with CashNetUSA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I havent' gotten anything new/good?
    Then again, after doing DIAD in September, I've not played another nickle (or at least, not anythign to amount to anything)
    Therefore screwing my ADT...but I've enjoyed a ton of free rooms and freeplay!

6. sindustry

sindustry VIP Whale

Mine have not changed...went from zero slot play to zero slot play...lol

7. Sydney10

Sydney10 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Mine have increased for May and June as well.

8. billyinpg

billyinpg Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Mine went into the dumpster and are still there, hell I barely get an offer a week now. My girlfriend has certainly recovered from the CET mess though, her latest was 5 days at CP, PHo, Bally's, Rio etc along with $200 in FP some sort of RC and Elton John tickets.

It's a real WTF to me because we play very close to each other in theo or coin in.

9. Chuck2009x

Chuck2009x VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have a couple of freeplay offers for May and June that don't specify the amount of freeplay, doh. My last visit was in Feb., so I'm waiting to see what comes online starting about a week from now.

10. joaks

joaks desert tortoise

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My freeplay offers have not changed since they halved them starting in March. My newest offers good for May and June are identical to the ones in March and April. This is without any play in Vegas that would have altered my ADT. If anyone that sees an increase has played since December or so, there's a good chance that the play changed your ADT and freeplay, since offers tend to lag 2-3 months behind ADT changes.

11. Grid

Grid Well-Known Member

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Jan/Feb offers were $450. Mar/April were cut in 1/2 so they are $225. May/June have gone up 10% from that low point. Its now $250. Still not enough to get me there.

12. justmare

justmare High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    January/February offers were $700. I didn't even GET the regular monthly free play offers for March/April, but all of the other offers I got for those months that included a gift card or free play option were for $400. Slashed by 43%. I did receive May/June monthly free play offers online recently, but they don't say for how much. I've tried calling and they keep giving me the information for another offer I currently have online, the corporate/loyalty offer of $400 free play and $150 resort credit that must be booked by April 20. I think something is really screwed up right now.

13. JosieCat

JosieCat VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I had only been getting $25 in free play from CET, but then I stayed at the Rio for a conference last October, hit Platinum in 2 days. My offers eventually went up to $225 in free play, and that's what I still have. Although I too have several offers that say they are free play offers, but don't list the amount. I also have many offers that don't let you book them on-line?

14. burdog

burdog Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I can't even find offers for June, but May offers seem about the same.

15. waverunner

waverunner ------VEGA$------

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I booked Bally's earlier today for June online using my rate calender. I don't use offers. I booked Bally's for 6 nights (i usually book 5 nights), and my total is $57 (Sun-Thur comped, and Friday is $57 LOL, or $9 per night). I was going to stay at the LinQ, and Sun-Thurs was $22 per, but Friday is triple digits.
    I usually go to Vegas 3 times a year for 5 nights, but my plans changed, so i'm going in June for 6 nights and November for 6 nights to help compensate.
    In my case, May and most of June really hits you hard on weekends at CET hotels, which is why i usually go weekdays, but for whatever reason June 12th is only $57 so i booked it.
    Bally's has been my home base more than any other hotels. I love it because of the location, right in the middle between Tropicana Blvd and Wynn Way.
    I am a proud owner of a TR Gold plated card.

16. trex323

trex323 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    $250. Meh.

17. newmans

newmans VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My May and June offers are the same as March and April..............50% of a year ago.

18. JuliaNPete

JuliaNPete Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Ours are half off last year as well---even though we gambled & spent more, etc, etc......

19. BCMike

BCMike VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Mine are back up to the largest they they've ever offered me.

20. Grid

Grid Well-Known Member

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Which is? If you dont mind me asking. Seeing so many people go from $1K to $500 in a blink. In my case its from $450 to $225 (and now $250 yippee!) Just curious if you are at like $50 or something. Thats pretty telling as to who they are targeting for reductions.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.