1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Best real Asian near palazzo

Discussion in 'Restaurants & Buffets' started by sogi311, Feb 27, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sogi311

sogi311 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Two straight guys coming to Vegas for opening weekend of ncaa tourney and am looking for some authentic Asian/ Korean food.. I am not as well studied as he is in this as he worked in Asia for years and I have never been there so would like to know recommendations on where to eat. Would prefer a 10 minute can ride or less.

2. mattMN10

mattMN10 Minnesota living. Las Vegas dreaming.

Trips to Las Vegas:
    From what I hear, Lotus of Siam (thai+) is phenomenal. Excited to try it on my trip this April.

Buddies 4th of July Bash
  3. Chobopuffs

Chobopuffs Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Close ride to Chinatown you can get all the Authentic asian korean food you want :)

4. Piggylane

Piggylane Well-Known Member

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Beijing Noodle Number 9 in Caesars tastes exactly like what I had in Wuhan and Guangzhou. Some dishes have the bitter melon which is hard to find elsewhere. Walking distance from V/P which Chinatown isn't. Some places there can be sketchy if you don't know what you are ordering,

5. DaiLun

DaiLun R.C., L.C., and A.A.N.G.

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Asia Noodle at Venetian is (IMHO) very good Cantonese food. I eat there every time I'm at Venetian. Have not eaten dinner there, and it pretty much appears to be a lunch place. Very good and moderately priced (for V/P).

Korean food is tougher to find. I'm still looking for a restaurant that serves Champong.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.