1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas Best time for booking show reservations over the phone

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by Pancakes, Feb 22, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pancakes

Pancakes Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    HI, does anyone know the best time to do this? To redeem MyVegas points.

We will be calling from the UK and so don't want to be on hold for ages as it will cost a few quid :)

Cheers,

Justin

2. Elayne

Elayne Tourist

Excellent question! I need this info too (calling from Belgium). Anyone know whether there is another way to book besides phone (e-mail??)?

3. neminem

neminem Low-Roller

There isn't any other way, to my knowledge, besides over the phone. However, in my experience, if you call right when they open (6-7 AM PST), there's no wait. At least there hasn't been when I've tried.

4. Kobra2848

Kobra2848 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I called early in the morning when booking Carrot Top and it was a pretty quick process..

Mark

5. Pancakes

Pancakes Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just called - approx 6.05am Vegas time - spent 25 mins on hold to be told that they're having problems with the booking computer and so can't help me. Great!

6. Pancakes

Pancakes Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I called back at around 7.45am Vegas time and this time called the 702 number, and got through straight away. It still took an almost half-hour phone call to book the tickets though. Most expensive free show ever! But still good value I think, it will have cost a $45 phone call for two premium KA tickets.

I think for us overseas callers, either chance it and book it when you get to Vegas, or plan ahead and get a discount phone card to get cheaper phone calls to the US.

7. shokhead

shokhead No big spender unless eating drinking having fun!

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Called yesterday about 10am Vegas time. Held for 15 minutes before they got to me then it went very smooth.

8. Elayne

Elayne Tourist

Anyone know if it is a regular phone line or is it a more expensive phone line?

9. illest

illest Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I called 2 days in row around 7PM MT and was hold for 45 minutes. Going to try early tomorrow morning.

10. illest

illest Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Calling in the AM does go a lot smoother. Just got off the phone making my reservation. Called in at 7:30am and was own the phone for about 20 minutes.

11. rhinoman7

rhinoman7 A Diamond in the Ruff

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have called at various times, and the best time seems to be between 4:30pm and 5:00pm CST. When I call during this time, I have never had to wait on hold before talking to someone.

12. Pancakes

Pancakes Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    This is the number, I'm not familiar with the format of American numbers, but I expect someone should be able to say if it's premim or not. 702-531-2197.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.