1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

"Estandby" upgrade - Caesar's

Discussion in 'LV Strip Hotels' started by GPZ, Feb 23, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GPZ

GPZ Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We opted for this as we are only staying three nights - $36/night to upgrade from the Roman tower to Augustus. Of course there is the possibility there won't be such a room available. Anyone get burned on an offer like this?

2. DaiLun

DaiLun R.C., L.C., and A.A.N.G.

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If the upgrade isn't available, then they shouldn't charge you. Who did you purchase this through?

3. wishman35

wishman35 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    They are only offered when you book direct.

4. GPZ

GPZ Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Trip was through westjet vacations but the hotel sent the email direct to us. We haven't paid for it but will be interesting to see what the situation is at check In. Hopefully we can get what we want - it seems the Augustus tower is close to the lobby and strip, which is mostly why we wanted the upgrade.

5. heatherlovesvegas

heatherlovesvegas VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I did it at Paris once and had no problem. Isn't that a significant room quality upgrade? I would take it :)

I just booked an upgrade for MGM too, got a $150 upgrade for $30. Sounds good to me.

6. mrstealth

mrstealth VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    yeah, no way to get burned. If it's available, it will be offered to you. You don't list the dates your going so it is hard for us to speculate on your chances of getting the upgrade, but, unless it's a busy weekend you probably will have a pretty good chance for the upgrade I would think.

7. Gdicke13

Gdicke13 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    $100 total is well worth it to upgrade at Caesars. Especially from the roman tower. It's the only tower at cp w outdated, tired rooms..Augustus is very nice and the strip/lobby access is the best..avoid roman! Lol

8. GPZ

GPZ Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We arrive on Wednesday .... Cannot wait to get out of this frozen wasteland lol
    Thanks for the tips!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.