1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

What to buy the Manager

Discussion in 'Comps' started by sporty8705, Feb 16, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sporty8705

sporty8705 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The Westgate screwed up BIG time last summer.. they offered us comps the next time we came out there. We are taking them up on it.. the Customer Service Manager offered us a room, but then he asked how many I was traveling with, long story short, he has us comped in a 3 bedroom suite for 5 days. Well I am using my "hot deals" offer for three nights for 59 bucks, and he is allowing us to stay in the 3 bedroom with that offer for the three nights, then comped the nights. So I am paying 66 bucks for 5 nights.. not a bad deal at all. Next he comped us the concierge lounge which is now 30 bucks per person per day. so thats a savings of 150 bucks per day. I want to buy or get him something nice for going way out of his way for us.

any ideas?!

2. Tbone3336

Tbone3336 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Maybe a gift card to a nearby nice restaurant in a nice thank you card? Since you do not know his likes or whatnot, even a gift card to the local mall or whatnot so he can shop where he likes.

3. midwestmidroller

midwestmidroller Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Gift card for a couples massage might be nice. Add a click* click* card to the envelop for fun ;)

4. newmans

newmans VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If you're doing a gift card, I'd go with something generic........like a visa or amex gift card.

5. RC

RC Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Why don't you get him a ticket from the sports book one for each day that you staying in whatever amount you decide for each day ...

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.