1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

I am sure that everyone knows this about mLife, but just in case...

Discussion in 'Comps' started by ref59405, Feb 17, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ref59405

ref59405 Creepy Vegas Friend

Trips to Las Vegas:
    :confused2:My wife and I have been getting comped rooms from the lower tier CET properties for a good portion of the past 5 years, but we have never gotten much from MGM.
    The other day I was checking our account on the Mlife website and I clicked on "get your offers." I then saw the MLife spring offer tab and it said that we had a small amount of free play. Nothing great, but I figured we would take them up on their freepaly the next time we were in Vegas, staying at a CET property. But when I clicked on this link, it brought up the list of all MGM properties and they each had a different offer. The nicer places would give us a free night if we paid for one night, and we we worked our way down the list we started getting rooms comped.
    We ended up booking four free nights in a Tower Suite at the Excalibur.
    I would have missed this because I thought the offer was only for the freeplay, the comped rooms didn't appear untl the next screen. While I am sure that everyone else knows this, I thought I would share my experience in case there is someone else out there who is a newbie when it comes to MGM and their offers.

2. Jejas

Jejas VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Nice. good for you!
    I only got "M life Exclusive Tier Discount rate" of $48 per night in a cheapest Tower Room (not Tower Suite) at Excalibur.

3. Firedew

Firedew Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks, I didn't know this about the Mlife offers as I stay at Harrahs most trips. I have trips planned for March and May. I will definitely check this out.

4. ThePicksHub

ThePicksHub Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Same offer as I received. Four night at the Luxor, suite at the Excalibur and a couple free nights at other resorts. Found a great deal on a flight and booked it right then!

5. jgates8

jgates8 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I actually managed to move up to a BOGO at MC, Luxor, NYNY & Excal & $20 in FP. More than what I had for fall offers lol. I guess I will still stay CET until they give me a total comp again.

6. captainron62

captainron62 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Also, if you call the VIP number you can pretty much always beat the offer price you get. The lady told me to always call, don't book online as they can beat whatever I am seeing online. I took a break from CET last year and stayed at LUXOR three times and did this each time and it always worked.

7. nostresshere

nostresshere Mr. Anti Debit Card

Trips to Las Vegas:
    bottom line... the mlife site makes it really confusing. Apparently they do ZERO user testing with anything they do.

8. EllenB

EllenB Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Absolutely! And I agree with calling - I cut my prices by over half in 3 minutes.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.