1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Travelzoo Tickets for Raiding the Rock Vault

Discussion in 'Shows & Entertainment' started by LadyShaye, Feb 15, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LadyShaye

LadyShaye Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Ok, so I just bought tickets on Travelzoo....do I need to wait until I get to Vegas to redeem though or am I able to call now and get seats reserved? The instructions aren't written very well :( Thank you

2. g8rb8k8

g8rb8k8 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It looks like you just bring the printed voucher to the box office up to 1 hour before showtime. I know that I've gotten tickets through travelzoo before that were date specific and it either went through the hotel box office or ticketmaster.
    It also gives the box office hours as 12 pm - 10 pm daily, so maybe you could go in earlier and pick the tickets up instead of having to wait in line.
    Enjoy the show!!!!!

3. breanna61

breanna61 Super Moderator

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've used a Groupon for Raiding the Rock Vault. Most hotels won't let you pick up tickets using a 3rd party voucher until the day of the show, but Tropicana took my Groupon for RTRV and Jan Rouven several days before the show and assigned me 3rd row seats for both. I plan to buy a 3rd party voucher to see RTRV again.

4. blackjacknz

blackjacknz Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We brought a Groupon for the show Nov last year and emailed [email protected] asking to book for Feb 15th as this was going to be the only night we could attend....and because we were in Australia...we couldn't come into the hotel prior. They booked us in for the show...and we picked up the tickets when we arrived in Vegas the night before the show.

5. LadyShaye

LadyShaye Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks all.....I called and I have to be there with the vouchers. So hopefully I don't run into any problems for the night we want to go. Cross your fingers for some good seats! :D

6. RaidingtheRockVault

RaidingtheRockVault Newbie

Hi LadyShaye, hopefully your trip and show worked out well!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.