1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Mlife's response to CET Bonus Tier Credits

Discussion in 'Comps' started by Grid, Feb 16, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Grid

Grid Well-Known Member

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just received a generic Bellagio offer via email. It looked like the usual free room free play offer. I went to delete it and saw this note:
    VISIT US IN MARCH AND RECEIVE
    20,000 BONUS TIER CREDITS

I only have 40K TC's right now. I only logged like 3 days of play with them since the Oct reset. So this would pretty much make me Gold again just by showing up.

You guys getting offers like this from Mlife? Do you think it has anything to do with CET giving out the 50% bonus in March? i have never gotten an email with free TC's from Mlife that I can remember.

2. dannyocean

dannyocean High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Interesting. Haven't seen an offer like this from MLife, nor do I recall in recent memory any bonus tier credits offers ...

3. klawrey

klawrey High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I haven't received this email but will be out there in March and I am now curious.

Any chance you can copy and paste the details? Or screen shot the email?

Is this customer specific or brand-wide? Do you have to earn so many credits? Are they just matching UP TO 20,000? Or do you just get a free 20,000 for earning so many points? So many questions, I don't want to bore you with them all lol. A copy of the email or at least the term would be great!

4. Grid

Grid Well-Known Member

Trips to Las Vegas:
    VISIT US IN MARCH AND RECEIVE
    20,000 BONUS TIER CREDITS

TIER CREDIT BALANCE: 36,275

Account balance as of February 8, 2015.
    Please contact M life VIP Services for further information.

This offer cannot be combined with any other MGM Resorts International offer and is based on availability. Back-to-back promotional bookings are not permitted and additional blackout dates may apply. Bonus Tier Credits will be awarded after completion of your trip and no later than April 30, 2015. Guest can also activate bonus Tier Credits by visiting the M life desk. Guest must be a valid M life member checked in at Bellagio under this promotion to redeem FREEPLAY®. Any food and beverage credit amount is based on a three-night stay. A valid major credit card must be presented upon check in. To earn Express Comps™ a valid M life card must be correctly inserted into the machine at the time of play. Express Comps earned may be used to fill components of this offer. Additional complimentaries may be awarded based on play and at the discretion of management. Management reserves the right to suspend, cancel, modify and/or revoke this offer at any time with or without notice. Bellagio endorses responsible gaming. If you or someone you know has a problem gaming responsibly, please call the 24-hour Problem Gamblers HelpLine at 800.522.4700.

5. Grid

Grid Well-Known Member

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thats why I'm thinking they rolled this out after the CET bonus TC offer....

6. Grid

Grid Well-Known Member

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just listed everything that was in the terms. The offer, as they always do, does say "This offer in intended for Player 12345678 only" Thats why I was curious if other people were sent an email like this. Or if a higher level player was sent something with 200K TC's versus my 20K. Reading through the fine print I dont see anything silly here. No need to earn a minimum, like the CET one, and it just says to book using this offer and check in at the Mlife desk.

Looks like you just show up and get 20K TC's

If you didnt get the email I would call VIP services and ask if this is in your account. So far I have only seen it from the B but then again they just sent it to me a few hours ago.

Subject: Bellagio in March is Magnificent

7. klawrey

klawrey High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    As you just got yours I will wait a bit and see if one comes for me. I'm not set to arrive until March 25th anyways. I only made it to Pearl last year but as Gold year before so I'm curious if I will receive it.

I wonder if you have to "book it" or if it will just happen when you show up and play in March... Cool promo either way but sure is lacking details lol.

8. abrolsma

abrolsma Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I just got that email as well - and I am a LOWest of low roller who blew $200 last trip on a .05 Willy Wonka machine trying to impress some ladies that enjoy the evening.. I was drunk - I understand the stupidity.. :) but that was the only time I spent in Bellagio last trip. :beer:

9. DaiLun

DaiLun R.C., L.C., and A.A.N.G.

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have a one day trip schedule for March 12th. I have not received any offers yet, but I will contact my hosts to see if I should cancel my CET trip for this weekend.

10. tial

tial Low-Roller

I hope this deal isn't bellagio specific.... I would do a weekend in March to get the free 20K. Nothing yet in my inbox.

11. midwestmidroller

midwestmidroller Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I could use an offer like this. I haven't been since October. And I will only make it 3 more times before October reset. Platinum might be going bye bye this year unless a have a good run..

12. dannyocean

dannyocean High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    This would be great to get. Two trips coming up, and I'd love to take a free 10% on the tier credits to re-upping platinum.

13. sindustry

sindustry VIP Whale

My guess is this is customer specific. I don't see how giving any number of points, whether 20k or 500k, would help a platinum member. For someone near the next tier level, this TC bonus would be a big boost for them.

14. klawrey

klawrey High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Well damn it! I want it lol.

Life has gotten in the way of being back to Vegas since September. So a free 20k would go along way towards keeping pearl or getting back to gold.

15. shifter

shifter Degenerate Gambler

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If I could I'd give you some of my 2.7M worthless TCs...or all of them.

16. ParisPH

ParisPH Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I got this email also. According to the email I'm Pearl with a current tier credit balance of 48K.
    My email also included 3 night stay, free play and food credits.
    I have never stayed at Bellagio. I just played there twice - slots - while I was visiting Las Vegas in December. I got my first Mlife card on the first visit. I left maybe $300 there. I didn't win anything big but I got a lot of small/medium hits that gave me a lot of play.
    This is the first offer I've gotten from MLife, so I wouldn't have known it was unusual without seeing this post.

17. Jejas

Jejas VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Please give 2M TCs to me so that I have a chance (albeit very slim) to become a Noir.

18. sharper

sharper Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Anyone else find any new information about this? Heading to Aria next month and hope this is open to other properties than Bellagio.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.