1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Aria Bardot

Discussion in 'Restaurants & Buffets' started by JB in MN, Jan 6, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JB in MN

JB in MN Low-Roller

Looking to check it out MLK weekend. Anyone sniffed around with early reports/soft opening info?

2. Bluskies

Bluskies Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Says the opening is Jan. 16th. I'll be there first week in Feb and, if the menu is as delicious as it reads, I know what I will be using part of my $170 resort credit on.

3. JB in MN

JB in MN Low-Roller

Bumping this ... I didn't make it there my last trip as I ended up staying at Cosmo but still interested in hearing about it.

Any VMBers visited/have a report?

4. Travel Fanatic

Travel Fanatic The Arbiter of Taste Caviar Kid

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I went there after the Super Bowl. The décor was interesting, very different than anything else at Aria. There is a decent sized bar, where some people were eating. The cocktail menu is unique and they are clearly putting a lot effort into those to distinguish themselves. I wasn't very hungry after the game, so my gf and I only ordered a little bit of food: a cheese plate and a vegetable side. The vegetable was good. The cheese plate was just ok. I will definitely go back (hopefully when I am hungrier).

The plans have changed
    Post-Shopping Recovery Period
  5. mattMN10

mattMN10 Minnesota living. Las Vegas dreaming.

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have this on my radar for my trip at the end of April. I'm hoping to check out their happy hour, which based on the menu has to be one of the best running currently... daily 5-7 with what looks like some awesome deals. I do remember seeing somewhere though that their happy hour may only be running until the end of March, which would be disappointing!! If anyone is thinking about heading over there, here's the menu: http://www.aria.com/dining/restaurants/bardotbrasserie

:beer:

Buddies 4th of July Bash
  6. Universal

Universal High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've read several reviews and all have been very positive. I felt good enough to make a reservation there for my trip next month. Looking forward to it.

7. sharper

sharper Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm looking forward to trying this place out next month. Came here looking for a thread on it and glad I found one. Sounds like it's getting pretty good reviews.

8. dannyocean

dannyocean High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Definitely adding this to my list, as well. Love Michael Mina.

9. westie

westie VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Last edited: Feb 17, 2015
  10. Bluskies

Bluskies Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Was there a week ago and highly recommend it. It is located on the promenade level, close to the buffet and Jean Georges Steakhouse. Lovely atmosphere in the diningroom area, heavy used of dark brown wood and low lighting, lit up by the kitchen at the end of the room which can be seen through large clear glass.

The service was fast and exceptional from the moment arriving at the restaurant. (Likely helps to have reservations, though.) From the person who ushered me to my table, to my server, to the water server, to the person who brings the bread, to the person who wiped away the bread crumbs from the table...all exceptional and prompt.

I tried the onion soup to start and it was perfect. My entrée was the 12 oz. rib eye steak, cooked to order and exquisite to the taste, though a touch too much fat around the edges (but, hey, the same can said about me), with their fries (comes with it), which I was barely able to look at, let alone try, after the fullness of the steak. I didn't go for a desert as I was off to see Zarkana...and I had no room left.

All in all, an exceptional meal from this new French restaurant at Aria. It is, though, on the costly side. The soup, steak, and a diet Coke, ran $71 before tip ($85 with tip). Definitely recommended for a special occasion or you just want to treat yourself special. *****

11. sharper

sharper Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Did you eat there solo? If so, did you get a table or sit at the bar? I'm there by myself Sunday night before the rest of the guys going get there and was going to try it out. Was hoping to sit at the bar, if they had one.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.