1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Groupon 9 pts for every dollar on Southwest RR today and $10 off select spa

Discussion in 'Las Vegas for the Frugal (not Cheap)' started by vwhiten, Feb 13, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Valgal

Valgal VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just bought some bluetooth ear buds - 2 sets for $50 total so that will add 450 points to southwest account - Groupon also has a special to take another $10 for massages and facials - CALM10 -- Oleksandra Spa is in the Groupon listing -- if I was going soon I would buy one - lots of spa listings but the only one I recognized on the strip was Oleksandra's. -

Expires today

2. JoJoR

JoJoR VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
  3. dbueler

dbueler High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I buy from Groupon all the time but don't understand the link between buying Groupons and getting SW RC's for doing so. I google'd it and went to the Groupon site and couldn't find anything. Can you give the details. Thanks
    diane

4. tatterdema

tatterdema VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
  5. Valgal

Valgal VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My southwest shopping really feeds me rapid reward points. All you need to do is sign up on the above link given and register your southwest RR#. I don't fly enough to get free flights but I do a lot of shopping for my every day items - detergent shampoo - coffee for my keurig -- there are so many stores you can shop at - many offer free store pick up -- Lowe's, Home Depot, Walmart, Sears, K-mart - they have loads of partners -

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.