1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

about that time I walked into the pool at XS...

Discussion in 'Vegas Nightlife' started by lionelhutz, Feb 9, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lionelhutz

lionelhutz Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I realize that I never posted a trip report for my last trip down two years ago, but I was telling somebody this story today and had a good laugh about it....

Saturday night Memorial Day weekend in 2013, we decided to go to XS for....Afrojack, I think. A couple of us had done well at the tables in the couple of days previous, and decided to see how much a table would cost, and actually got a pretty good deal (maybe $5000??).
    I put on the nicest (although really, not very nice) clothes and headed to XS.

We were there for not even 15 minutes when a couple of us headed outside and I got tapped on my shoulder as we were walking between some greenery and the pool. I turned the wrong way, kinda lost my balance, and walked directly into the pool, up to my knees, all in full view of about maybe a thousand people :eek:

I gathered myself, dumped the water out of my shoes, and bailed. Standing in line for a cab for 15 mins at Wynn made me feel worse.

But the cab driver felt bad and didn't charge me (wouldn't even take a tip), and I went up and got changed and pulled $2000 out of the Bellagio craps tables. So all in all, it ended well.

2. Bigcash12000

Bigcash12000 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    LOL, thats a great story with an even better ending

3. sindustry

sindustry VIP Whale

Lol...great story! Made me think of a friend's wedding about 12 years ago...it was a Catholic wedding...groom is Scottish, so he and groomsmen are all wearing kilts. Best man's brother is taking photos during the ceremony...he is backing up slowly as he is snapping away. All of a sudden, all you hear is someone yelling out every cuss word known to Americankind. Everyone turns to look...he is flailing his arms as he is trying to not fall backwards into the Holy Water fountain...lol...SPLOOOSH...aqua man hits home! No one caught it on camera!

4. RiddickBull

RiddickBull VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Lol. Good story

5. Aces and Eights

Aces and Eights VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    $5k for a table?! I would have thought $2k or something around there. Maybe you had a big table with a bunch of people. That and being Memorial Day. I'll probably cross XS off my list next time I get bottle service.

Well, I guess the good thing is you didn't totally fall in soaking yourself from head to toe.

6. lionelhutz

lionelhutz Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    honestly, I thought that was a little low for Memorial Day Saturday. There were 6 of us, all guys (which means we'd be standing in line for many hours w/out a table).

7. agentq

agentq Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    where was the table? even if mem day that sounds like a bad deal

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.