1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Trip Report Jan 30 - Feb 1

Discussion in 'Vegas Trip Reports' started by 34cents, Jan 30, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 34cents

34cents Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:

My Trip Report

Wife and I headed back to Vegas for Superbowl weekend. Not sure how live this will be but hope to be posting some good hits. Staying at Luxor on the house.

First stop when we land... In-n-Out of course.

Hearing rain in the forecast today so hope that doesn't freak the air traffic controllers out and start messing with flight times.

Plane has arrived so all good here. Wheels up in 30.

2. tringlomane

tringlomane STP Addicted Beer Snob

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Good luck!

3. 34cents

34cents Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Can't believe it's already a week later. I had better intentions of posting to this TR more during the trip but it was a whirlwind of a trip.

All started with losing half the bankroll the first night. Craps and roulette tables were horrendous.

Saturday played little FP and was able to bank a little profit. $40 in FP and cashed out
    [​IMG]

Did a lot of walking Saturday. Walked over to Rio and Palms. Those two places I made the most all weekend. Got on a hot craps table with some older lady tossing the dice. Doubled my buy in there before she was done rolling. Decided to head over to Palms and get a players card. Only 2nd time being at the Palms for me and the last was for a buddies 30th bday dinner at Nine. Anyway got my players card and a whopping $5 FP. Played through the FP pretty quick but decided to play a little more to earn the free shot glass for the 100 pts. Why not right? $58 later I got my pts and headed to get the shot glass cashing out of the machine with $12 ticket. After passing by the High Limit room, decided to spend the $12 in there and hope to get lucky. After all, I did hit my FP earlier in the HL room. Glad I did, very last pull of the $12 hit
    [​IMG]

After all this decided to head back to the strip. Ate at Shakeshack and was very disappointed we couldn't charge back to our room. Was told the computer system wasn't configured for that yet and they weren't an MGM business, yet if you were Platinum or Noir you could skip the line and order ahead of the others.

Lounged around a bit Sunday morning and went to and Egg Works with friends that live in Vegas and before I knew it it was 1:00 and I needed to get my Superbowl bets in before lines got stupid long. Headed to Cosmo from Wynn to get the +1 Patriots line but once I got there it was back to PK. Oh well give me the Patriots please. Book & Stage was busy but not packed and no open VP machines as expected. Headed south on the strip and found the front bar at Monte Carlo with open seats and good view of the TV for the game.
    [​IMG]

Sat here the whole game and didn't hit a damn thing at VP. These the closest I came to any hood scores.
    [​IMG][​IMG]

One 4oak in three plus hours
    [​IMG]

Patriots won so had to head back to Cosmo to cash my ticket since flight left at 8am Monday. Stopped at Aria for a few and increased my $20 playing Monopoly.
    [​IMG]

Trip went by too fast and as I write this it seems like it didn't even happen and is a distant memory. Maybe it's because I came back in the red. Ended up being down just about what I lost the first day after the dust settled -$800. Lost Wages wins. Time to save for the next trip.

4. momnkid

momnkid Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for the report. Where's the pic of the shot glass? All that's missing lol.

5. REELmoneySlotFan

REELmoneySlotFan High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Sweet and short :)
    Funny how Vegas bites you in the ass as soon as you get there and so many of your original plans just go up in smoke. Anyhow, thank you for sharing your TR. Only 6 more weeks for us until we go to our favourite city. Can't wait!

6. Joe

Joe VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for posting. Damn, 6/5 BP. 96.8%.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.