1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Weather in Vegas in March

Discussion in 'Misc. Vegas Chat' started by Meowmiss. A, Feb 1, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Meowmiss. A

Meowmiss. A Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hello friends, going to Vegas in March, staying at Aria. I was wondering how the weather is, I want to reserve a chair at the pool but will it even be warm enough? I don't want to look like a fool. Lol. Thanks in advance!

2. Jejas

Jejas VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    damn cold in March
    I never heard of reserving a chair

3. Universal

Universal High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    No need to reserve a chair. Weather is hit or miss in March. It could be 80 degrees or 50 degrees. The later in the month your trip is, the better chance you have of it being pool weather.

4. KellyLovesVegas

KellyLovesVegas Earthling/retired space nerd

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We have visited Las Vegas in mid-late March for the NCAA Men's Basketball Tournament for the past 13+ years. Mid-late March weather can be variable, but is often sunny and warm enough to lounge by the pool. In 2014 we spent Saturday morning (Mar 20) at the pool and it was great - great sun and temps in the high 70s-low 80s. In 2013, Thursday-Friday (March 21-22) temps were high 70s, but Saturday (March 23) had a high temp only in the mid-50s. In 2012 temps were in the 70s on Thursday-Friday (Mar 15 -16), but cooled down on Sat (60s) and Sun (50s and rain, brrrrrrr!).

I always bring a swimsuit, shorts, and tank tops on our March trips, but I also bring jeans and a light jacket.

Enjoy your trip!

5. Meowmiss. A

Meowmiss. A Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We are going the 2nd week of March. Thank you all for the insight!

6. wigwam_salesman

wigwam_salesman VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm not expert, having been 3 times around the dates you are going but generally it's pool weather if you're from a cool climate and not if you're from Florida or Cuba. It's been mid 70's to very early 80's for me around those dates.

7. Landshark

Landshark Way into it...

Trips to Las Vegas:
  8. wpete

wpete High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
  9. captainron62

captainron62 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You won't have to reserve any chairs anywhere thats for sure. Pack clothes for warm temps and cool. You never know about the desert. Last year in Jan. weather was supposed to be amazing and I ended up buying a jacket while in town. This year it was supposed to be cool and turned around the day we got there and I ended up buying shorts!

We went back in March and it was def better with weather in the 70s, but we had a hard rain the day we landed.

The weather is as fickle as the gambling in the winter months!

10. scottydoog

scottydoog Low-Roller

Birmingham, England. But born and raised in Bonny
    Trips to Las Vegas:
    Was there last week in March last year, temps in the high 70,s or low 80,s most days, very comfortable and nice pool weather

11. Landshark

Landshark Way into it...

Trips to Las Vegas:
  12. wpete

wpete High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Intellicast is partnered with Weather Underground and The Weather Company. While it is true that they use NOAA Climo data because past weather is something you can't alter, they like to massage it and then profit off of it with advertising and such. Also, all the current satellite pictures, surface charts and forecasts are National Weather Service products. They just slapped their intellicast logo on it. Why go through all the trouble with getting data blatantly ripped off from NOAA, when you can just go to NOAA?

13. Kobra2848

Kobra2848 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We went last year the week of St. Patty's Day and I thought the weather was perfect. The wife said it was too cold at night to walk the strip so this year we've gone back to a May trip.

Mark

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.