1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Staying at Aria, best place to catch the superbowl game?

Discussion in 'LV Strip Hotels' started by viraldemos, Jan 27, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. viraldemos

viraldemos Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Mlife gold, wasn't able to get into the invite only party and don't feel like dropping $500 at Deuces lounge for a table.

What's the best place to catch the game and grub on some food?
    I checked out Social House but there's a minimum $75/person tab to reserve a spot.

Would I be able to just sit down at one of the hotel's bars that has a TV and stay there all day without continuously ordering food/drinks?
    Anything within walking distance from the hotel?

Thank you!

2. Universal

Universal High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Try Five50 Pizza.

3. Auggie

Auggie Dovahkiin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Monte Carlo is next door and they have three parties: The Pub, Diablo's and Double Barrel.

They send me comp offers for the one at The Pub which is free food and drink, I think that one is around $150 to buy your way in.
    The party at their Double Barrel Roadhouse is $75 this year, thats for all you can drink.
    I don't know how much Diablo's charges for their "Big Game" party.

4. dannyocean

dannyocean High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Seconding Five50. Really solid food. Good beer and wine selection. Excellent bartenders. Also -- it's on OpenTable, which could make getting a spot even easier. (Although I just checked, and it looks like it might already be fully booked.) That said, I highly recommend it.

I also imagine that a number of the bars will roll in extra TVs. Bellagio does that at the more "clubby" sports for the NCAA basketball tourney. I would imagine that, for example, Alibi will be doing this at Aria.

5. Travel Fanatic

Travel Fanatic The Arbiter of Taste Caviar Kid

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I like 550, but I think it will be hard to get a seat. There just aren't that many tables. I watched the first half of the AFC championship there last year and had to wait an hour just to get a table (and then, I only got it because I was Noir and they bumped me ahead of other people waiting). If you can reserve a seat, do it! Otherwise, don't plan on just showing up

I Need Spa
  6. Bommen

Bommen High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I like Todd English Pub for some good beers and grub when watching a game. I have no idea how it is on Superbowl though.

7. Commodore69

Commodore69 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Saw earlier tonight that Alibi's Twitter acct was saying there are a few open spots. Sounds fun, but I'm not there 'til the following weekend :-(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.