1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas How to tell what counts towards 3 rewards or not?

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by Wifarmer, Jan 29, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wifarmer

Wifarmer Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Ok, my wife and I have been playing this for quite some time now and plan to redeem for the first time this March. We already got a one night stay at MGM and also plan for 2 tickets to KA. That's 3 of the six rewards that we get between us. Looking at perphaps a couple buffet's or some thing as well. My real question is that I keep reading how some of the smaller rewards don't count toward your total. There are a ton of free appetizer, 2 for 1 drink, ice cream, popcorn, etc.... Well, how do I know if the small items are part of my 3 or not. Not sure what level I'm on at the moment but I have 217,000LP and my wife is around 150,000.

Thanks!

2. DaiLun

DaiLun R.C., L.C., and A.A.N.G.

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The best way to be absolutely sure is to inquire through myVegas support before you purchase to avoid having to cancel the rewards.

3. Thickskinnedalive

Thickskinnedalive Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Sort by partner. All the rewards on MGM properties count towards the 3 rewards. Bellagio to Circus Circus. Red Rock, GVR and Palace Station are separate and don't count. Also Monorail, House of Blues, Sugar and Wolf Gang Puck don't count towards the 3 either.

4. SH0CK

SH0CK Stylin' and Profilin' Quasi Tech Admin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Click the next button when looking at the rewards. Under "Purchase and Usage Limitation" it will tell you.

usage.jpg

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.