1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas Current Quest

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by HuskerBB, Jan 27, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HuskerBB

HuskerBB VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Is anyone playing the current game and getting anywhere? I was curious because it was at least something different in terms of format - but it seems to take forever just to hatch the first egg. What happens when you hatch an egg - do you get something significant? If there are 20 eggs to hatch like it indicates how many million xp's does it take to get that done?

2. Slotchick

Slotchick High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I hatched my first egg yesterday and got 1.2 Million chips, it took forever at 1000 bet, I started with 900K in chips and ended at 600K and the bonus took me up to 1.8 million. Normally I don't do the challenges but I wasn't losing like normal so I kept plunking away, today I hatched a 2nd egg and received 600K in chips. It takes forever and I'm not sure I will keep working for the 1000 LP's if you hatch them all, I've lost interest in how long this takes and I've earned max LP's 3 days in a row now so it's a slow go unless you have a ton of chips to play with and can bet bigger.

3. VegasDave

VegasDave Addicted

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I won 20 million chips on Excal 2 the day the challenge started and had about 23million total. It took about 1.5 spins on 150k chip to get a scarf or whatever the hell the little icons were, so approx 4-5 million chips run through per dragon.

I was getting lucky and keeping my stack pretty high. It took 7 dragons to collect them all (I got 2 doubles) and ended the challenge with 17 million in chips and about 30 levels higher than when I started.

My girlfriend plays at a much lower level and her first dragon will be 150k chip reward (vs mine starting at 450k) but she has been spinning since it started and just over half way to the dragon so I think she will get one and wait for the next challenge.

4. HuskerBB

HuskerBB VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just kept track and it took me 336,000 xp to get one icon (my 7th out of 25). That was betting 6K per spin. I know it is not always the same to get each icon - but at that rate it would take over 8 million to hatch the egg. Might get there if I have some time to play the next few days - and am lucky enough not to run out of chips - but for that amount of play the reward ought to be pretty significant and I can't even imagine playing enough to hatch 20 eggs. It was good to see them come up with something different for the quest/challenge, but hard to keep interested when it is set up to take such a ridiculous amount of play to get anywhere at all.

5. ams722

ams722 Side Bet Shunner

Trips to Las Vegas:
    On facebook they are saying it takes around 180 million XP to hatch all 20 eggs.

PS has clearly lost their minds...

6. Coolcanuck79

Coolcanuck79 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I was able to complete the quest in 2 days thanks to a 11 mil chip win on Beanstalk. After the 20 eggs hatched I was up a total of 6.2 mil and around 30 level ups.

7. VegasDave

VegasDave Addicted

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Depends on your level. It would take me about 100 million chips, but I stopped at the point where I received the last dragon needed for the 1000 gold bonus.

8. ams722

ams722 Side Bet Shunner

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Once you hit 1 billion XP, the game is basically over. At that point, it takes forever to level up and your gold loyalty point meter fills up much much much slower.

So when I see an 8 day challenge that takes 180 million XP to compete, I avoid it like the plague.

Just insane...

9. xmarksx

xmarksx VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I had a pretty deep XP stack of 14 million and played the 60k games, completed after leveling up a ton but ended with 1.9 million. Easy come, easy go.

10. neminem

neminem Low-Roller

I started a little over 2m. Hundreds of spins later at 12k, I finished my second dragon, ending a little under 2m, and decided that was a good stopping place, given I've heard that you're not even guaranteed to get anything after your first, so screw that. My first dragon gave 760k, and my second 560k, and I ended just shy of level 505.

11. willywilkes

willywilkes Low-Roller

Got 14/20 of the dragons and cashed in on the completion bonus- started around 500k and right back there but lotus land had me bouncing around 4-6mil for a while and that's how I got most. I spread it out over a few days because I maxed out my daily lps from spinning, stopping now because it is rare for a challenge to not go through the weekend so I'm thinking maybe we will get something unique for the Super Bowl and I want at least a little chips just in case- I'll be kicking myself if it's a double LP day and I didn't keep the 6m in chips though.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.