1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Maybe Stupid Question, Massage Parlors Spring Mountain Rd

Discussion in 'Misc. Vegas Chat' started by zamboni, Jan 27, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zamboni

zamboni VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Going to Vegas next month and before you even say it- I want a massage. I DO NOT want the happy ending type, and I do not want to go to a hotel spa and spend $200+ for a back rub. I just want a nice relaxing massage. Has anyone been to any of the places, and how much did like a 30 min massage cost?

2. pleepleus

pleepleus 2016 - The monkey is back

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Most foot massage places will charge you $30-40. Non-shady.

3. bedaniels

bedaniels High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Look into imperial spa, 1/2 the price of the strip plus some groupon specials, no happy happy joy joy.

4. zamboni

zamboni VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Was just reading some Yelp reviews, bedaniels. That might not be a bad place. I just want a nice relaxing massage and not worry about my wallet disappearing or cops jumping out thinking im there for more than a massage. Hotel spas are crazy expensive

5. Rumdranker

Rumdranker Grateful Lurker

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I haven't done this is Vegas, but i did look it up. There is a massage school (Nevada School of Massage)where you can get a discount massage from a student. I have a Groupon for Imperial Palace Spa, I'll try and report back. Trip in 4 days!

6. Rumdranker

Trips to Las Vegas:
    By the way. .. why post in the Vegas After Dark forum??

7. La$Vega$

La$Vega$ Fun until cops show up, then we play Hide n' Seek!

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I was reading the thread and the massage schools was what I was thinking too and then I read your last post here and had to laugh, very funny!

8. Iamrice

Iamrice High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm pretty sure the ladies working in those places know how NOT to give a handjob.

Great question!

9. NickyDim

NickyDim Hockey is life

Trips to Las Vegas:
  10. GVR

GVR Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yelp does have a plethora of reviews. You can find a lot of great deals but pay particular attention to the setting. Some of these places will offer steep discounts but your massage will be in an open room with several other people. To me, it's a bit weird and I'd rather lay $49 for a "massage envy" type place where you'll have your own private room (and no happy ending too). There are also a lot of these places. Some are in Henderson and if you are driving from the south strip, it's easy to get there.

11. LolaDoggie

LolaDoggie VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm looking at Imperial Spa as well. I'd like to have a half day spa experience with some kind of treatment. I'm too cheap to pay strip spa prices too. Having said that, I have been to a few spa's to use the steam room etc. And I've been to a few salons to have my nails done. And I've had a few massages from the massage therapists hanging out on the lower level of Bally's. Anyhow, I looked at Imperial's website and the red clay stuff looks really interesting. If you end up at Imperial, please come back and let us know OK?

12. Kickin

Kickin Flea

Yes but if you go to a rub n' tug type girl for a massage its not going to be as good as a massage from a professional masseuse. They're really in the business of the tug part more than the rub part.

13. north east j

north east j Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have gone to imperial spa and highly recommend it. My wife and I go. It is a general admission price, which includes a dozen or so clothes mandatory heat and cold therapy rooms. There is an area to lounge and drink tea, as well as treatment room. Thechange rooms have another 6 of so clothes optional hot and cold self serve treatment areas.

clean and very nice. My wife has gone to golden nugget, M Resort, and aria spas in vegas and likes imperial a lot

14. zamboni

zamboni VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I posted this in the after dark section for the traffic factor. Hoping to get some good responses and I have so far

15. theshaah

theshaah High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I highly recomend Happy Feet. They chage 20 dollars for a 1 hour reflexology massage. They do more than just feet there. I've had back, head, neck, and even a hot stone massage done there. They are located on Arville just across the street from the Orleans. It's not spring mountain road but you can easily catch a bus there.

The massage is done in a community room so you leave your shorts on and take off your shirt and there are towels to cover you up. There are more than 20 beds in 2 different rooms or you can pay extra to have a more private room. There are no shady practices going on here.

Since the massage is so cheap please if you enjoy it tip the massuese. I always tip 10 dollars and they are very happy.

30 dollars all in for a 1 hour massage is a great price. I used to have to go to Mexico to get 25 dollar 1 hour massages and the massages weren't as good as the ones I've had at Happy Feet.

16. mdee

mdee VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Massage Envy! There are several in the Las Vegas area. They're professional and reasonably priced.
    Of course YMMV depending on location etc. Walk-ins should be welcomed. I use them in Orlando.

17. Bac4life

Bac4life Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You can go to Andy's Spa on Flamingo/Decatur, $20 for an hour foot massage or you can go to Chinatown on Spring Mountain Rd, geez there's so many of them Foot Spas for $20/hour massages.

18. Rumdranker

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Try Happy Feet located at 4970 Arville St. It's $20 for a full body massage. Expected to give a $10-$20 tip.

The wife and I went without a reservation and waited 5 minutes. Massage room is open space with about 20 tables.

Lili and Kevin hooked us up. Very peaceful and relaxing. They take their time and really work the knots out.

Kinda hard to find it actually did behind Arville. I give it 4 stars.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.