1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Hubby and strip club

Discussion in 'Vegas After Dark' started by kayhill232, Jan 27, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kayhill232

kayhill232 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Okay - hubby's first trip to Vegas, and he wants to go to a strip club. We are staying at Aria. Any suggestions - where can he get the best bang for his buck (no pun intended)? What can he expect - cover charge cost, cost of beers?? What do you tip the strippers?? Any help appreciated!

2. M0rtyC

M0rtyC TBD

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Never been, but would recommend you give him is allowance and take away ATM and credit cards.:nono:

3. Travel Fanatic

Travel Fanatic The Arbiter of Taste Caviar Kid

Trips to Las Vegas:
    For the major clubs, the cover charge and drink prices are very high (I think $50 cover and $15 drinks are not unusual at the major clubs these days). You can save money on the cover charge by calling the club and asking them to send a car to your hotel to pick you up. If you do that, the cover is typically waived or significantly reduced. Tip the strippers whatever you feel is appropriate

The plans have changed
    Post-Shopping Recovery Period
  4. captainron62

captainron62 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Treasures would be a good choice. Jump on their website and save the number. Call them and they will send a limo pick-up free of charge. They do this frequently, they run the strip all the time. Don't take a cab or you will get nailed to cover their tip to the cabbie.

Spearmint Rhino is another good one. I have been to both with my ex-wife. They treat you like gold as a woman and you will have a very, very good time. We used to go in the afternoon or early eve to avoid the bachelor party type atmosphere.

Always take the limo, if you take the cab they will insist on a big cover charge at the door to cover their nut to the cabbie.

5. kboltwkreations

kboltwkreations Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Spearmint Rhino... get a table, otherwise you will be standing up and miserably waiting for a drink the whole night. Their bottle packages are pretty reasonable.

6. PayTriple

PayTriple VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    [emoji106]Never use a credit/debit card at a strip club.

7. kayhill232

kayhill232 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thank you - what kind of bank should he take with him, would you suggest?

8. PayTriple

PayTriple VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Three drinks, $50
    Three lap dances, $20+5 tip each, $75 total
    Throwing dollar bills at girls dancing, $25
    Cab ride back, $25
    Total: $175

9. captainron62

captainron62 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It all depends on length of stay. LV clubs pressure you to buy dances, bottles etc. They may be different than clubs he has been to in the past where you just sit and watch the show. Drinks will be $8 to $20 depending on time of day, etc. A dance will be $80 to $125 if he wants to do the private thing. I would say $250 to $300 would be enough to get the total experience and get out. If he dodges the private dance, half that would do the trick. You also tip the limo driver $10 to $20 depending on service and how many are chipping in.

10. mike mc

mike mc High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Let me guess you have done this once or twice before :evillaugh

11. LoveDowntownVegas

LoveDowntownVegas High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Go between 3p and 7p ($4 drinks - beers and well drinks)
    Call for limo pickup. tip the driver $20 and he'll get you seated (no cover)
    reference PTs comments for other pricing info.

12. Joe

Joe VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Not being judgmental, but just curious. We've been married 34 years and did go to a strip club once, with my wife. :poke:

Does hubby give a reason he wants to go? From all the posts here over the years, they seem to be terribly overpriced.

13. PayTriple

PayTriple VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    A few times, but I stopped going because they never had cucumbers!
    Seriously, when I do go to a strip club nowadays it's usually to take a bunch of guys who have never been before. I call for the free limo pick up, get the Happy Hour bottle special (e.g. $150 at the Rhino for a liter of vodka), and actually order the food there (Rhino's turkey club sandwich is pretty good) for dinner. Then I just sit and watch the guys get lap dances, the girls on the stage etc. when the bottle is gone, we vamoose.

14. kayhill232

kayhill232 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    He could probably get away with one lap dance and maybe get through it with $100 splitting the cost of the cab with his buddy hopefully. Thanks everyone for the good info!!

- - - Updated - - -

Oh - one more question - would a Friday afternoon be a good and cheaper time to go?

15. LoveDowntownVegas

LoveDowntownVegas High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yes. $4 beers and well drinks at SR from 3p - 7p (in case you missed previous post).

16. kayhill232

kayhill232 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just for the experience. I have no problem with it - I know he's not a cheater or anything like that - if he wants to go look, I have no problem with it - I have my things that are must-do and he has Bellagio buffet and a strip club, so I'm happy to oblige (within cost reason, of course). We've been together for 20 years. :)

- - - Updated - - -

I did miss it - thanks for posting again!!

17. TIMSPEED

TIMSPEED Money’s on the way, with CashNetUSA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    What about the Roast Beef? *rimshot*

Seriously, I busted out laughing when I read this...go to a strip club to order dinner, HAHAHAH!

18. PayTriple

PayTriple VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It's actually beaver meat: tastes like roast beef, but smells like fish! [emoji12]

I'm telling you, get the turkey club at the Rhino, it will be the. BEST sandwich you ever had! (Certainly the most memorable.)

19. bswim

bswim High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Couple of strip clubs in Portland have really good food. Especially the Acropolis Steakhouse. 8oz ribeye, baked potato, bread roll and a trip to the salad bar for $8. Wife and I each ordered one with a mixed drink for each of us. Total price was $24 :beer:

Really good food. I heard they own the farm/ranch that the beef is raised on, not sure how true that is but they were really good steaks. Most expensive thing on the menu is a 1lb burger for $12 LOL

Oh and no one complains if the food service is slow ;) (it actually isn't but who would complain with scenery like that?)

20. salukidean

salukidean High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:

He'll need more than that if he wants a BJ

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.