1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas I have an existing reservation... redeeming a night?

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by Lastkaii, Jan 25, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lastkaii

Lastkaii Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have an existing reservation for Monte Carlo through the Mlife website for 06/17 to 06/23. If I redeem a night through MyVegas, would they be able to modify my existing reservation to exclude one night, let me redeem my MyVegas reward, and then link the two reservations?

Figure I can save a couple bucks if I do it this way, so why not.

2. SH0CK

SH0CK Stylin' and Profilin' Quasi Tech Admin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I would call Monte Carlo and ask if it's possible to change your check in or check out date as you can't use a MyVegas reward on an existing reservation. If they can do that (I wouldn't have them change it until after I booked the MyVegas room first), you should be able to do is use the MyVegas reward as the first or last night of your stay and have them link the 2 reservation together.

3. vegasvette

vegasvette High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Exactly! I did exactly this last year with MGM. This year, I made a two night comp reservation, then a back to back weeknight from MyVegas, followed by a back to back weekend night from MyVegas. 4 night stay for free, except our beloved resort fee's.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.