1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Help please -- hotels, offers and double-booking

Discussion in 'LV Strip Hotels' started by DK528, Jan 23, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DK528

DK528 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Planning a sort of last minute trip with 4 girlfriends to Vegas for the first weekend in March. Because there are 5 of us, and we're not 21 anymore, I think 2 rooms make sense. Here are our options:

-- I use my offers at Cosmo and Aria and we stay there. They're only a few minutes away from each other and we'll be hanging out together most of the trip, other than sleeping and getting ready. Minimal freeplay at Cosmo and $150 fp/$75 resort credit at Aria. Means I would have to gamble at both my normal amounts if I want to continue getting offers at the level I've received them in the past. I'm normall a slots and craps player (get comps based on slots) and my friends play a little blackjack but probably not enough that their play would make a difference if they used my card. Or maybe I don't care so much about one trip and don't worry about "playing enough."

-- I use an offer from MGM and book an extra room with myVegas points. I have plenty of points to cover the three nights. Offer includes $250 resort credit and $150 fp. Won't have to worry about gambling at two places and theoretically our rooms will be closer (although who knows at MGM) but it's not as nice as Aria or Cosmo and I'd love to make it a fantastic trip.

Would love thoughts/input. I've been asking my friends but they're deferring to me b/c they're my offers.

Thanks!!

2. LakeMinnetonkaRealtor

LakeMinnetonkaRealtor Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'd book all at one resort. That way you're all together, which I think is more fun. Then, you pay nothing, and divide the total room cost among the 4 of them. They should see this as good because they'll all pay less, and they're not packed into 1 room.

Enjoy!

3. lotso-bear

lotso-bear VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Book a suite with 2 BRs (ex. Marquee at MGM) then split the cost four ways. If you're not expecting your friends to chip in for the room it will still be cheaper by doing this instead of playing at your normal level so your comps don't get worse. If they're willing to chip in then you save some money this way. If not, maybe have them buy you some of your meals in return :thumbsup:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.