1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Top of the world restaurant at the Strasophere

Discussion in 'Restaurants & Buffets' started by ranchette, Jan 17, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ranchette

ranchette Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Has anyone eaten here recently? How is the food?

2. Spivderman

Spivderman Macallan 17, please!

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It's worth it at least once.

I have enjoyed this restaurant twice in the last few years. The first time was a guy meal and we sat on the inside row. The meal was good and we enjoyed the view. We all had steaks and minimal extras so it was about $75 pp. I took my wife there last Spring Break and we sat on the outside -- next to the outer glass windows. We started at the bar one level away about an hour before our dinner rez and that was a nice start. There were a number of people there doing Happy Hour drinks and small plates for their dinner. When we moved to the dining room, we took our cocktails with us and had a true 4-course meal and a nice bottle of red vino. Our waiter was very meticulous (~slow) but very knowledgeable and the entire 3-hour experience was about $325 all-in. These were two different experiences but I feel that they were both worth it simply for the view and the experience of the sun going down in the valley.

3. UTE

UTE Plastics

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Top of The World restaurant at Stratosphere is a favorite for my wife and I. Not only is the food and service outstanding, but you get the aura and ambiance of the incredible views. Yeah, we usually spend $100 per person there, but we spend more than that at many other Strip eateries that don't have what Stratosphere offers. I think the steaks are wonderful and my wife loves the fish dishes. And, the appetizers and desserts really need to be tried as well.

Bill

4. ranchette

ranchette Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for the replies

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.