1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Aria. Questions

Discussion in 'LV Strip Hotels' started by golfer1903, Jan 15, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. golfer1903

golfer1903 MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Will be here in june with an early check in. 10 am But can come back later after more people check out

Will they hold your luggage?

Hoping for an upgrade also. But will be there with four family member total. So i dont think theres much room for upgrade is there as most rooms are one bed. Cant sleep on couch

Have reg deluxe queen bed reserved. Was hoping to atleast just get a high floor room

Do they have reg deluxe rooms up high

2. Travel Fanatic

Travel Fanatic The Arbiter of Taste Caviar Kid

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You can check your bags with the bell desk and they will hold them for you.

As for the rooms, I'm not really sure what upgrade you're talking about. There are no couches in the standard rooms. But they do have standard rooms with two beds if you are trying to sleep four to a room. I think the main standard room upgrade is "city view" which is the aria version of Strip view. For the most part, its really a veer towers view! Hope that info helps

The plans have changed
    Post-Shopping Recovery Period
  3. 2tweetz

2tweetz Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yes they will hold your bags until you can check in. As far as an upgrade, not sure what you are looking for. If you are looking for a suite with 2 bedrooms you will likely have to pay. You may want to consider to adjoining standard queen rooms. I have stayed in Deluxe King that was upgraded for no charge to one with a view, but they are pretty tight on any other upgrades, unlike most other hotels. I have much more success upgrading at Wynn/Encore (for no charge) and Mandalay Bay to either a larger suite or to the Delano (all suite hotel).

4. golfer1903

golfer1903 MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I was thinking about trying the 20 sandwhich. But figured since i need two beds that would not work for much

But i also wanted to know if i dont get an upgrade do they offer deluxe queen rooms non view. Higher up floors
    Just hoping for higher up floor or would that be an upgrade

5. 2tweetz

2tweetz Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I think it's really based on availability re: a double queen room... at the time you check in... Seems most hotels have far less double queens than standard king rooms, so it will really have to depend on arrival.. Sorry.

6. nostresshere

nostresshere Mr. Anti Debit Card

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It does seem that rooms with 2 beds are less common. Maybe because rooms are so cheap, and people keep such strange hours, less people want to put 4 in a room.

Anyways, you should have a fair chance at a higher level room. And, depending how busy they were the night before, you may get your room in the morning. Not unusual. You can get an idea of how full they think they will be by looking at the monthly rate calendar. Higher rates means they are busier.

7. skybank

skybank High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Since your questions have been answered, I will add that Aria will give you the key cards even if your room is not ready and then they will send you a text with your room number when it is ready. No need to go back to the desk!

8. Nittany1

Nittany1 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You could try for a Corner Suite upgrade but they all have king beds in the bedroom.
    They all have couches but I have no idea if they fold out to a bed.
    Best I have seen them offer,when they are not crowded midweek, is a $50 per night upgrade to a Corner.
    Most hotels charge a premium for 2 queens vs. a King.I guess they figure people are splitting the bill.

9. lotso-bear

lotso-bear VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hard to get a suite with two beds, I think the only way you can do it at Aria is by getting a 2BR suite. I'd stick with a 2-Queen Cityview room for a party of 4.

10. gradytripp

gradytripp High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My two experiences at Aria:

June 2014, Sunday-Thursday trip: had a deluxe king room reserved. Arrived around 5 pm on Sunday. $20 trick got me an upgrade to the aforementioned "city view" room on the 21st floor. When we got to the room, we discovered it was actually a two queen room. This surprised me, as I had thought that there were more king rooms than two queen rooms (as has been expressed here). Briefly thought about going back to try for a king room, but then didn't. Really liked the room a lot.

November 2014, Saturday-Wednesday trip: had a deluxe king room reserved (again). Arrived around 9 pm on a Saturday. $20 trick got me absolutely nothing ("we're full," said the businesslike desk clerk). In fact, we were given a two queen room on the lowest floor with a view of the side of Vdara, the tram, and an abandoned fire extinguisher. In-room technology didn't work, and we didn't have the fancy tech controller screen on the nightstand.

So in my experience, unless you've got something better than the base/deluxe room reserved, ya takes your chances. We really liked the pool, Five50 pizza, Julian Serrano, the expensive pastry shop, etc. But the bad luck with that second room has me uncertain about trying it again, even though I just got a nice offer for $200 resort credit.

11. golfer1903

golfer1903 MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I got a sweet deal also. 4 people in a 2 queen room. Non city view for the price of 2 people. I figured i would not try for any other type of room except for maybe a view. Really just wanna be higher up floor. Cant beat the price so its kinda a no brainer. Paying for paris or ballys room rate. But staying at aria. So i cant really complain
    Thanks for the help

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.