1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas Aria Slot Tournament reward

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by Reel Investor, Jan 14, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Reel Investor

Reel Investor Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Did the Aria decide not to continue offering entry to the daily slot tournament? It cost 100,000 LP. I haven't seen it on the list since the start of the new year.

2. SH0CK

SH0CK Stylin' and Profilin' Quasi Tech Admin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Didn't they stop doing the Slot tournament? I can't find any mention of it on the Aria website anymore.

3. tringlomane

tringlomane STP Addicted Beer Snob

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Considering the requirements to participate vs. the prizes offered, I'm not surprised by this.

4. Reel Investor

Reel Investor Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    They might have, but it was running December 18 when I was there, which is less than 4 weeks ago... so if they did, it was a very recent move.

5. Fraggle

Fraggle People Watcher

Trips to Las Vegas:
    They stopped the slot tournament entirely. The mlife desk guy in Aria told me that very few people ever bothered to play in it, even if they got the points.. and more people complained about the restrictive times of the tournament than people who actually participated. I never got the chance to use my reward because they did not allow me to redeem it saying I was over my 3 redemptions.... regardless of me politely informing them that it did not count towards the redemption limit. It just seemed like from that entire conversation that they were happy to be rid of it Dec 29 (the last tournament was Dec 29).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.