1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas Redeeming rewards multiple times question

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by kpaulson, Jan 14, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kpaulson

kpaulson Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Okay, we just got back from Las Vegas December 23rd.... we are planning another trip in March and another one this December. Question is, on many of the rewards it says *limited to 1 per myvegas player* Okay, so does that mean it's a once in a lifetime thing? Or once per 30 days, 60 days, once per year? Unclear on when and/or if we can redo any of the rewards. Any knowledge would be great!

2. Slotchick

Slotchick High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Unless it's changed it's one reward per person, per batch. Knowing when the batches are new is the tricky part. Normally when you see a reward disappear and reappear at a different "price point" is a sure sign of a new batch; try to buy the reward if it lets you, then great :D I've redeemed many of the same rewards but it's very possible I have hit new batches each time.

3. kpaulson

kpaulson Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Got ya... I think they had new batches a few days or a couple weeks ago... most of the rewards disappeared then came back. Thank you for the information!! :)

4. JoJoR

JoJoR VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yes, most, if not all, the rewards (at least MLife anyways) were refreshed right before the New Year. You should be good to go.

5. M_ILIS

M_ILIS VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Is there any way to know for sure? My wife and I each used MyVegas tickets for "Love" last Spring, but we're considering seeing it again on our trip in April. If I try to buy the reward and I'm not eligible, will it tell me or how will I find out? Thanks.

6. JoJoR

JoJoR VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm pretty sure it won't let you buy the reward at all. You'll get some sort of error message.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.