1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Mlife linked cards

Discussion in 'Comps' started by sindustry, Jan 12, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sindustry

sindustry VIP Whale

This may be a question that has been asked before, so I apologize if this turns out to be a repeat.

Does anyone know if a person who gambles table minimums on a linked account affects the rating of the primary account? I have someone linked to my mlife account and she is going to Vegas in March, but gambles at a lower level than me. Just wondering if it will affect my offers? So far, we have been getting separate offers. But, I also feel my rated average bet seems lower than it should when we are in Vegas together. I always thought it was the pit short-rating me, but now wonder if it is due to the linked account. Also, last time we booked separate offers for the same thing and the host ended up sending a welcome basket to her suite, but intended it to be sent to mine...lol.

2. Slotchick

Slotchick High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    In my experience as (DH and I have linked cards) the offers are based on the individual play on the card. My offers (I am the primary card holder) are totally different and much more than DH's.

3. nostresshere

nostresshere Mr. Anti Debit Card

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I am at least 95% sure that offers are based on EACH persons theo, not combined.

4. sindustry

sindustry VIP Whale

That is good to hear. I am just starting to get much better offers than in the past, so just want to make sure her play will not bring me back down..lol. Will have to boot her off otherwise...lol.

I do notice a difference in the offers we both receive, but it was the rating I was concerned with as I feel I am at a borderline rating level (borderline meaning basic suites vs regular rooms).

5. sindustry

sindustry VIP Whale

Have you ever tried booking two offers at the same time. For example, say you both got separate offers for the same concert. Have you ever booked your respective offers for the same dates?

6. Big dan

Big dan High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You have a host don't you? Call and ask them

7. Slotchick

Slotchick High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Seeing as we are linked we need 72 hours between offers we have been told. If we had separate accounts that would be possible.

8. sindustry

sindustry VIP Whale

I was afraid of that. One of my recent trips, she booked an email offer through VIP services. I booked the same same dates for the same concert through my Host. I had completely forgotten that she was linked to my account until the end of the trip, when the Host asked if I received the basket he sent up. The basket went to her room and she just assumed it was standard for the Delano...lol. The Host did not say we were not supposed to book two separate offers for the same dates, but I now I think he was just being nice about it.

I guess i should take her off the account to avoid double booking offers. I can just give her one of my cards to jump lines.

9. siguru21

siguru21 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    On the same topic, does anyone know if Mlife will change the 'primary' contact on linked accounts? I go to Vegas more often with a larger amount of play than the other person on my account does, but all the really good offers fall to her account. I realize I can still book the rooms, but have been denied free play and resort credit that were earned, due to my play, because the 'primary' was not present on the trip.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.