1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Three nights in ac

Discussion in 'Non-Vegas Trip Reports' started by Jerseyguy2, Jan 12, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jerseyguy

Jerseyguy MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:

My Trip Report

Good trip!! Lots of VP,a little slots ,tons of booze,good food ,dancing,met some ex sports stars and even got in a little shopping.
    First night was at GN, Mrs. JG'S BIRTHDAY. Started playing at rear VP Bar ,we usually start at .75 a hand and go up to max if we're ahead. Wasnt doing too hot and all of a sudden I hit 4 2"s at dueces wild. For .75 payed $ !60 so that helped. Smoked nice cigar also.
    Had dinner at the Chart House,played a lot more VP ,listened to the band and hit the sheets.
    Friday morning had the breakfast buffet and I decided to throw a 20 into a Hot Roll Slot. 60 cents a roll and after 3 0r4 the thing lit up with a bunch of 5times 3times etc and payed $70.
    Took our time checking out,drove over to the Boardwalk and had a snack at the Irish pub.
    Checked in to Harrahs,napped,played a lot of VP at the Xbar ,grabbed some food at Dos Caminos Happy Hour, Mrs. loved the tacos .
    Played more VP,drank a lot and ended up at the Eden Lounge where we met people from our home area and did a lot of dancing to a great band .

Sat. am dragged our sorry asses out of bed and decided to take a drive out to Kohls and Rosses. Killed some time and headed back to Harrahs to watch the game in our room and at Bills Burger Bar for dinner.
    Played a lot at Eden Lounge after dinner,and amazing enough hit the 4 2's again $160. Drank a gallon of Brooklyn Lager . Didnt like the band too much,so headed back to Xbar. Had a great time over there,some drunk young guys spent a lot of time dancing with Mrs JG while I was yacking with a few fellow cigar guys.Turned out the one guy was Larry Webster who played DT for Revans and won a super Bowl. Was there with Uof MD football reunion,great bunch of guys!
    Mrs. JG said Hi to all the players then disappeared to the other side of the bar with her last $7 .
    She came running back with a slip in her hand and announced "I hit the fuckin royal!!". Football guys got a good laugh out of that.
    So that was a $180.
    Not much more to say except we never seem to hit on max bet for some reason Sunday am time to go home.

2. Snidely

Snidely VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We must have just missed each other. The wife and I checked into Harrah's about 4pm and were down at Eden playing VP by 4:30. Couldn't hit a thing. Got hungry and went over to the new sushi restaurant. We ordered the chef's tasting menu but then the waitress came back and said the chef had to cut a fish they just got in and couldn't do the tasting menu for us. We had a roll and a couple pieces of sushi and went to Sammy D's to watch the end of the Ravens/Pats game. The chicken parm sliders at Sammy D's are really good.

After that we cruised through X bar and Eden but couldn't get adjacent machines so we would up at the Poker Bar. Soon afterwards, it was time to tuck the wife into bed.

Congrats on the royal!

3. Jerseyguy

Jerseyguy MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks Snidely ,we may have seen you and not knew who you were,Friday night we were playing next to a guy who finally told us he was Baron Davis ,ex NBA player. Very nice gentleman . I googled him just for the hell of it and I'm pretty sure it was him.

4. TIMSPEED

TIMSPEED VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Ouch! 50c more and it would have been a $720 difference...

5. hammie

hammie VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    JG, a nice trip report, thanks for the write up. Congratulations on the wins too! I am a big fan of the Irish Pub, we were there a couple days before New Years and they had all of the Christmas decorations up, it's a must see around the Holidays.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.